I hate myself for rotting when i was teenager

justbentbro

justbentbro

Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
While everyone was having the best time of their lifes i was rotting at home doing nothing, i feel fucking empty now and there's nothing that can help me now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Aero and ambi
same but i was to big of a loser to be outside i was destined for that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Aero and justbentbro
same but i was to big of a loser to be outside i was destined for that
Same, i wasn'nt bullied or anything, but i was meant to rot at home playing videogames, now when i look back i realise what a boring looser i was

• +1
Reactions: Aero and silencio
thats what im doing now, living in a small city where everyone knows everyone is hard

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
Same, i wasn'nt bullied or anything, but i was meant to rot at home playing videogames, now when i look back i realise what a boring looser i was
im not mad and shiet i just accepted it same i was boring non nt i had problems with acne low self esteem i was skinny fat i was not good enough i was not bullied people my age just doesnt want me around them and i dont hate them for that i will probably do the same if i was in their position

• +1
Reactions: justbentbro
While everyone was having the best time of their lifes i was rotting at home doing nothing, i feel fucking empty now and there's nothing that can help me now
I'm in this position now, what should I do

I had 50% rotting and 50% partying, the best thing about being an incel and a chad at the same time

I'm in this position now, what should I do
Force yourself to go out, do any shit, stupid shit, doesnt matter, just do something and do not rot, you will be miserable 5 yeas later

Force yourself to go out, do any shit, stupid shit, doesnt matter, just do something and do not rot, you will be miserable 5 yeas later
I'm NT enough to have a big group of friends who go to parties in shit and vape
Should I start vaping and going to parties
Maybe I can slay after I gymmaxx
I'm NT enough to mask my autism so it could work

I'm NT enough to have a big group of friends who go to parties in shit and vape
Should I start vaping and going to parties
Maybe I can slay after I gymmaxx
I'm NT enough to mask my autism so it could work
Do it bro, vape is ok but dont do drugs and shit, workout, go out and have a good time, drink moderately

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon