I hate people that stink

NumbThePain

NumbThePain

Half Dutch. Feeling my bones, I say again 🇳🇱🇮🇩
Staff
Seriously, the fuck is wrong with you. Shower and wear nice perfume.

I encountered many people that smelled like sour sweat. How can you not notice this yourself or don't care? Sometimes other people blame you, while it's the other person

Wear cologne that is good, and stick with your body. You'll feel way better

• +1
Reactions: angelo, thecel, BowlCutMogger and 11 others
It doesnt go away

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater
I didn’t shower in 2 days

• JFL
Reactions: soover4me and NumbThePain
I haven't worn any kind of perfume in years and not a single girl I've dated has ever complained.

wonder to what extend your diet and lifestyle impacts the way you smell.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, diamondbill, kebab and 2 others
I agree. I go through a lot of struggle to keep my gym equipment from smelling, including literally boiling it and putting it in the freezer. I had a dude tell me that I smelled like shit in the gym a couple of years back and I promised myself never again JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, BowlCutMogger, Deleted member 24770 and 1 other person
Tell them about those who don't even shave their armpits or pubic hair, these men should be hanged.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, kebab, NumbThePain and 2 others
when near others in public i hold my breath like 40% of the time

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, soover4me, BowlCutMogger and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao and emeraldglass
Tell them about those who don't even shave their armpits or pubic hair, these men should be hanged.
lol why tf would I shave it ? im not a foid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, soover4me, BowlCutMogger and 3 others
They somehow all look the same 🤔🤔🤔

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
lol why tf would I shave it ? im not a foid
hanging GIF by Warner Archive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: el primo, 5'7 zoomer, Lmao and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, NumbThePain, wsada and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President and NumbThePain

I encountered many people that smelled like sour sweat. How can you not notice this yourself or don't care? Sometimes other people blame you, while it's the other person

Strong smell is a sign of high T

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger, bloomercel and Willmogulater
you shave your armpits and public hair? didn’t know white guys did the armpit hair
Yeah I do, otherwise I don't feel good in my skin tbh

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Lmao
seems like a pain in the ass
Anyone who is lazy will find 40 days to be sufficient. Would you rather have an Amazon growing down below and pubic lice running wild?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and NumbThePain
Anyone who is lazy will find 40 days to be sufficient. Would you rather have an Amazon growing down below and pubic lice running wild?
first time hearing about pubic lice jfl how tf do you even get them?

• JFL
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
. They're spread through close body contact, most commonly through sexual contact.

same, i always found having fully grown out pubes and armpit hair to be disgusting, even as a male but it’s much worse for females. ik a female who doesn’t shave and she smells like shit
Yeah I encountered women too that stink like men

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReinerGeist1 and NumbThePain
Yeah I encountered women too that stink like men
i think the whole male pheromones thing is a meme, i don’t think there’s any real difference in smell between men and women if they shave and shower regularly, which men tend to do less

• +1
. They're spread through close body contact, most commonly through sexual contact.
They are transferred in this manner, but they must begin somewhere, and they prefer areas with a lot of body hair, particularly around the genitals.

• +1
Another brutal L for indians

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and NumbThePain
They are transferred in this manner, but they must begin somewhere, and they prefer areas with a lot of body hair, particularly around the genitals.
maybe its an actual threat if you live in a favela

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch and Deleted member 24712
ngl if ur worrying about getting lice in ur groin u should reconsider where ur living

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
ngl if ur worrying about getting lice in ur groin u should reconsider where ur living
I live in the Netherlands, bro, and they taught me this in primary school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and NumbThePain

Attachments

• poo.jpg
    poo.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • pp.jpg
    pp.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
Strong musk = virile and immune

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
I haven't worn any kind of perfume in years and not a single girl I've dated has ever complained.

wonder to what extend your diet and lifestyle impacts the way you smell.

Some negroes stink super bad and don't do any exercise, could it be inner stench of shit genetcs maybe or something else?

I think so, makes sense, and explains why some people never shower much and smell neutral, and others stink even with bathing.

Blacks/Indians tend to stink bad even if they bathe alot, and they try to cover it up with 300 Jew products + shit chemicals to no avail.

Meanwhile some other people like chinks smell less usually, except maybe their feet, and whites can be a toss up I guess.

When did you start shaving there

• +1
  • +1
I once didn't shower for six months (yes, that's right -- SIX months), not only because I was very depressed but also due to my OCD (yeah, kind of contradicting, isn't it?) and when I told (one of?) my friends, they were very surprised instead of being disgusted. They said "Really? You didn't even stink." Lifefuel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and NumbThePain
I don't shave my arm pits or pubic hair.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and NumbThePain
I don't shave my arm pits or pubic hair.
That's because I trim my arm pits with a trimmer with no guard on and I use depilatory cream to remove my pubic hair. I don't use razor blades for those purposes, except for shaving off my stubbles/beard. I am NOT going to put a razor blade anywhere close to my dick/balls. JFL.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and NumbThePain
That's because I trim my arm pits with a trimmer with no guard on and I use depilatory cream to remove my pubic hair. I don't use razor blades for those purposes, except for shaving off my stubbles/beard. I am NOT going to put a razor blade anywhere close to my dick/balls. JFL.
At least you take action against it, some people let it grow until it becomes like an iron sponge.

People that stink have become anosmic to their own stench. It baffles me

I want a stinky oneitis