I hate people who try too hard to seem smart

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
I know, I know, pot calling the kettle black

but my roommate is a prime example of this. Pretends he knows everything, and needs to get the last word in all the fucking time.

The other day he was trying to brag to me about how he studied about quarks from a young age, but he kept calling them "quirks" until i corrected him

smh meanwhile he's failing physics lecture because he skips class and blames his professor for targeting him...ironic :feelshah:

people on here are like that too, claiming to be too smart for society but in reality they're ugly racist autists

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, guy24, BrahminBoss and 5 others
Ugly racist autists

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 23115 and alpha_provider
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin
this isn't limited to psuedo-intellectuals and universities. People are like this even as street shit cleaners.

When I worked in a warehouse there would be people, anytime you correct them they say something like "I know" "I was already doing that" - just reflexively. When the proper response is "THANK YOU" for helping me not look like a total moron.

It's very important that people are humbled early on, my brother had this tendency - but he's in the 6th grade. I think this develops when social groups or father/mentors aren't aggressive enough in challenging children. They think they're god, they know everything and are never wrong.

So cringe and I've never seen one of these people have a real accomplishment to their name that would justify that ego.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: proxyy, Deleted member 21345, try2beme and 3 others

this video is a great example of that archetype. Those looks and on national television for being a kiddy diddler - but can't sit down STFU and just take the L. "Ok I can't deny that i'm an subhuman molester freakazoid - BUT..."

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, BrahminBoss and alpha_provider
It's very important that people are humbled early on, my brother had this tendency - but he's in the 6th grade. I think this develops when social groups or father/mentors aren't aggressive enough in challenging children. They think they're god, they know everything and are never wrong.
Very true. My father is a know-it-all as well. I would have very likely ended up the same way if I hadn't been absolutely put in my place from the age of 12-17.
So cringe and I've never seen one of these people have a real accomplishment to their name that would justify that ego.
I am willing to bet money my roommate drops out of college within the next year or so. Lazy stupid egotistical fuck

this isn't limited to psuedo-intellectuals and universities. People are like this even as street shit cleaners.

When I worked in a warehouse there would be people, anytime you correct them they say something like "I know" "I was already doing that" - just reflexively. When the proper response is "THANK YOU" for helping me not look like a total moron.

I was like that and got checked for it as a kid. Then I became self doubting abused dog :feelsuhh:

I know, I know, pot calling the kettle black

but my roommate is a prime example of this. Pretends he knows everything, and needs to get the last word in all the fucking time.

The other day he was trying to brag to me about how he studied about quarks from a young age, but he kept calling them "quirks" until i corrected him

smh meanwhile he's failing physics lecture because he skips class and blames his professor for targeting him...ironic :feelshah:

people on here are like that too, claiming to be too smart for society but in reality they're ugly racist autists
Just say you hate me I made my own language and I’m the future

Users who are viewing this thread

Back