I hate the fact my ex lifemogs me just because she has a vagina

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
There is literally nothing she has done to deserve the fruits she has been given. She is a toxic professional victim who has hatred for men. She is so egotistical and thinks she is hot shot. She has that typical sheboon arrogance and victim mentality. She is out there having tons of hookups despite being fat, whilst I am rotting and struggling to slay new women despite being in shape. She is going out to bars and clubs to have a good time and having guys approach her and give her attention. Whilst I go to the bar to drown my sorrows whilst being invisible due to not having a vagina or Chad face.

Because she is a sheboon used to positive attention all the time because of JBW (Just Be Woman), anytime that she occasionally gets bad attention or not enough good attention from someone, she will just cry racism JFL at this victim. I am out here wageslaving whilst she is getting simps to fund her lifestyle because she has a vagina. I see on her new Instagram post that she has now has an iPhone 15 (she had an iPhone 11 months ago). I bet she didn't wageslave for that iPhone, I bet that privileged bitch got some simp to buy it for her.

She has no hard work in life. She only has all this luck and lifemogging going on yet she has the audacity to think she is an oppressed black woman whilst I am a privileged white man. Fuck human scum like her.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, borismonster, try2beme and 5 others
There is literally nothing she has done to deserve the fruits she has been given. She is a toxic professional victim who has hatred for men. She is so egotistical and thinks she is hot shot. She has that typical sheboon arrogance and victim mentality. She is out there having tons of hookups despite being fat, whilst I am rotting and struggling to slay new women despite being in shape. She is going out to bars and clubs to have a good time and having guys approach her and give her attention. Whilst I go to the bar to drown my sorrows whilst being invisible due to not having a vagina or Chad face.

Because she is a sheboon used to positive attention all the time because of JBW (Just Be Woman), anytime that she occasionally gets bad attention or not enough good attention from someone, she will just cry racism JFL at this victim. I am out here wageslaving whilst she is getting simps to fund her lifestyle because she has a vagina. I see on her new Instagram post that she has now has an iPhone 15 (she had an iPhone 11 months ago). I bet she didn't wageslave for that iPhone, I bet that privileged bitch got some simp to buy it for her.

She has no hard work in life. She only has all this luck and lifemogging going on yet she has the audacity to think she is an oppressed black woman whilst I am a privileged white man. Fuck human scum like her.
The life of an average man

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Nigger and Canwefixit
She was chosen by god to win

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 48689, Latinolooksmaxxer and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and wishIwasSalludon
She was chosen by god to win
Like most women, yes she was. I can't do a lot to lifemog her. I would need to be handed £1,000,000 just to flirt with the idea of my life being better than hers. However I do have some copes:

- I am 6 months younger than her so youthpill helps me
- I don't have a period
- I IQ mog her
- I had a better childhood than her
- I can work harder than her, I just need the motivation and right mindset

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 62070
Like most women, yes she was. I can't do a lot to lifemog her. I would need to be handed £1,000,000 just to flirt with the idea of my life being better than hers. However I do have some copes:

- I am 6 months younger than her so youthpill helps me
- I don't have a period
- I IQ mog her
- I had a better childhood than her
- I can work harder than her, I just need the motivation and right mindset
Doesn’t matter though bud. She wins you lose. End of story

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and Canwefixit

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, N1666, Deleted member 48689 and 1 other person
Doesn’t matter though bud. She wins you lose. End of story

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

Jfl at allowing this to happen, you dated here while your white lmao. Means you can't get white woman. You allow the cycle

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

ur a racemixer scum thats what happens lol

"Hatred for men"
This is why I feel like a loser, especially around women.