I hate the fact that the best orgasm of my life was while I was being raped. I hate it more than anything in the world.

Kamui

Kamui

THE ALPHA AND THE OMEGA

I hate the fact that the best orgasm of my life was while I was being raped. I hate it more than anything in the world.

Just a warning, this depicts a rape. Vividly.

This was 2015. I was in Argentina at a party, and I was pretty drunk so I went upstairs to the bedroom while there was a big party going on downstairs. Some guy came in and saw me and I wasn't really awake, I was coming down on some drugs, and he got into the bed and started feeling me up suddenly. I felt his cock touch my thigh and all of the sudden I just JOLTED awake and then he held me down, hard, on the bed, and started making out with me while holding me down. I struggled and struggled for a solid minute, I tried shouting but he kept making out with me. I remember biting his lip at one point and he just kept making out with me to keep me quiet. But then he entered me. I was so tight. It hurt, his penis was big. And then something just... came over me. I was on drugs, I think some kind of mix of ecstasy and amphetamines, and I was drunk, maybe that played a role. But after a few thrusts I just gave in and let him fuck me, and he was still holding me down so hard but he was so... just attractive and hairy and muscular and I was so attracted to him at the time. I remember feeling his muscles against me and feeling just overwhelmed by the raw masculine sexuality of it all. I wish I could say that I continued to struggle. I wish I could say that I kept trying to push him off and that I hated every second of it. Instead after a few thrusts, I just wrapped my arms and legs around him and let him fuck me. I started to moan slightly. I remember someone walked in briefly, they saw me under him moaning. I could have yelled help. I could have done anything right then, I could have said "PLEASE THIS MAN IS RAPING ME!!". Instead I just laid there and let him fuck me, and my rapist told the guy to shut the door and the guy said something like "haha nice" or some shit like that. And then my rapist went right back to it, harder than before. And something about the forcefulness and the raw muscular feral strength of it all just overwhelmed me and I came, hard, for a long time. Like, my thighs were shaking, I was moaning loudly. It was obvious to him that I was. And I saw *the worst sight* of him smiling at the sight of me having an orgasm, this horrible, confident smile which said "hell yeah, I am awesome". I remember my brain just went haywire at that moment, I was so angry I wanted to fucking kill him, and simultaneously my pleasure center was just exploding. Then he came, inside of me. He just lay on top of me afterwards for a bit, and he said "that was good, right?". I didn't even know what to say. I had bruises on my shoulder from him holding me down. My vagina was a tiny bit bloody. But he knew I came. He knew that I enjoyed it, a lot. I didn't respond to him, I think he knew that he had raped me, but some part of me thinks that maybe he wasn't even sure, but how could he not be? I was struggling for the first half. He fucking woke me up by rubbing his cock against me. He knew what he had done. He eventually just got up and got dressed and went downstairs to the party and I just laid there, astounded at what had happened, completely in shock and awe at it. He didn't use a condom. I got tested, of course. I never reported it to the police, I wasn't a native to the country and someone saw me literally moaning under him.

Its been 3 years and I hate it so much. I almost wish it was horrible sex, I wish he wasn't so attractive, I wish he was some fat greasy slob so that when I think about it I can just think universal hate for the event. Instead when I think about it, I get wet. I get horny. And this horrific guilt, this *horrible* feeling at me getting horny occurs. I hate the fact that nearly every single time I masturbate, the one thing that came make me cum is that event. I hate that every time I have really good sex, I ALWAYS think of that time. Not right now, but that's because I am on painkillers from my surgery (knee surgery, ugh) and its hard for me to get aroused. Maybe that is why I feel so confident to even write this right now.

I haven't told anyone in the world about what happened. I feel so ashamed. It is not just getting raped. If it was just that, I would tell people. The shame of enjoying it, the shame of moaning so much that it boosted my rapists ego. I wonder how that made him think "I can just rape girls until they enjoy it, hell yeah" and how many girls he tried that on. I hate that the experienced has ruined my sexuality and that every time I think about sex, that event lingers. I hate that my rape was the best orgasm I have ever had in my life. I hate it. I hate it i hate it i hate it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, Axii, Deleted member 58230 and 40 others
I also saw a girl tell a story about the first time her having an orgasm was when her uncle raped her

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: borismonster, lemonnz, nigkook and 15 others
This shit got me horny…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Axii, lemonnz, nigkook and 51 others
I also saw a girl tell a story about the first time her having an orgasm was when her uncle raped her
Damn nigga wtf

Elab?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Deleted member 48689, nigkook and 4 others
Tho I gotta say man this text reads like it was written by a gymbro not a woman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Graham, nigkook and 26 others
Larp or not still cage fuel, also shit like this happens a lot even to this day

It’s one of the reasons why after some foids are SA they become hyper-sexual

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, nigkook, 9cel and 9 others
tales from the radioactive sewers of new delhi
IMG 5795

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, lemonnz, Graham and 20 others

This was 2015. I was in Argentina at a party, and I was pretty drunk so I went upstairs to the bedroom while there was a big party going on downstairs. Some guy came in and saw me and I wasn't really awake, I was coming down on some drugs, and he got into the bed and started feeling me up suddenly. I felt his cock touch my thigh and all of the sudden I just JOLTED awake and then he held me down, hard, on the bed, and started making out with me while holding me down. I struggled and struggled for a solid minute, I tried shouting but he kept making out with me. I remember biting his lip at one point and he just kept making out with me to keep me quiet. But then he entered me. I was so tight. It hurt, his penis was big. And then something just... came over me. I was on drugs, I think some kind of mix of ecstasy and amphetamines, and I was drunk, maybe that played a role. But after a few thrusts I just gave in and let him fuck me, and he was still holding me down so hard but he was so... just attractive and hairy and muscular and I was so attracted to him at the time. I remember feeling his muscles against me and feeling just overwhelmed by the raw masculine sexuality of it all. I wish I could say that I continued to struggle. I wish I could say that I kept trying to push him off and that I hated every second of it. Instead after a few thrusts, I just wrapped my arms and legs around him and let him fuck me. I started to moan slightly. I remember someone walked in briefly, they saw me under him moaning. I could have yelled help. I could have done anything right then, I could have said "PLEASE THIS MAN IS RAPING ME!!". Instead I just laid there and let him fuck me, and my rapist told the guy to shut the door and the guy said something like "haha nice" or some shit like that. And then my rapist went right back to it, harder than before. And something about the forcefulness and the raw muscular feral strength of it all just overwhelmed me and I came, hard, for a long time. Like, my thighs were shaking, I was moaning loudly. It was obvious to him that I was. And I saw *the worst sight* of him smiling at the sight of me having an orgasm, this horrible, confident smile which said "hell yeah, I am awesome". I remember my brain just went haywire at that moment, I was so angry I wanted to fucking kill him, and simultaneously my pleasure center was just exploding. Then he came, inside of me. He just lay on top of me afterwards for a bit, and he said "that was good, right?". I didn't even know what to say. I had bruises on my shoulder from him holding me down. My vagina was a tiny bit bloody. But he knew I came. He knew that I enjoyed it, a lot. I didn't respond to him, I think he knew that he had raped me, but some part of me thinks that maybe he wasn't even sure, but how could he not be? I was struggling for the first half. He fucking woke me up by rubbing his cock against me. He knew what he had done. He eventually just got up and got dressed and went downstairs to the party and I just laid there, astounded at what had happened, completely in shock and awe at it. He didn't use a condom. I got tested, of course. I never reported it to the police, I wasn't a native to the country and someone saw me literally moaning under him.

Its been 3 years and I hate it so much. I almost wish it was horrible sex, I wish he wasn't so attractive, I wish he was some fat greasy slob so that when I think about it I can just think universal hate for the event. Instead when I think about it, I get wet. I get horny. And this horrific guilt, this *horrible* feeling at me getting horny occurs. I hate the fact that nearly every single time I masturbate, the one thing that came make me cum is that event. I hate that every time I have really good sex, I ALWAYS think of that time. Not right now, but that's because I am on painkillers from my surgery (knee surgery, ugh) and its hard for me to get aroused. Maybe that is why I feel so confident to even write this right now.

I haven't told anyone in the world about what happened. I feel so ashamed. It is not just getting raped. If it was just that, I would tell people. The shame of enjoying it, the shame of moaning so much that it boosted my rapists ego. I wonder how that made him think "I can just rape girls until they enjoy it, hell yeah" and how many girls he tried that on. I hate that the experienced has ruined my sexuality and that every time I think about sex, that event lingers. I hate that my rape was the best orgasm I have ever had in my life. I hate it. I hate it i hate it i hate it.
Average slut

IMG 1939

Typical low IQ coping Redditor response.

Parasympathetic nervous system is responsible for arousal. Fear from the amygdala is sympathetic. It’s the two different side is a coin jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, 9cel, TechnoBoss and 9 others
View attachment 2699540

Parasympathetic nervous system is responsible for arousal. Fear from the amygdala is sympathetic. It’s the two different side is a coin jfl
They always have to relate something to video game mechanics, too. "hurt durr hit da buttons correctly and do the quick time events and boom you are coooooming" fuck outta here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Axii, zura and 13 others
They always have to relate something to video game mechanics, too. "hurt durr hit da buttons correctly and do the quick time events and boom you are coooooming" fuck outta here
Ong, mfs be thinking this is God Of War 💀

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Axii, TechnoBoss and 5 others
caging at you niggers beliving reddit stories are true

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Graham, Klasik01 and 9 others
caging at you niggers beliving reddit stories are true
This lol. Rapepill is real but this is clearly a LARP written by a 26 year old erotica writer from the suburbs of Minneapolis

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Klasik01, klip11 and 10 others
His big, 500 pound SARM-fuelled deadlift thrusting with perfect posture, throbbing with raw anabolic madness

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, TsarTsar444, nulll and 8 others
His big, 500 pound SARM-fuelled deadlift thrusting with perfect posture, throbbing with raw anabolic madness
Text just doesn’t seem to be worded like the average foid would write at all tbh

Sounds weird asf almost like a parody of a masculine high T ape fantasising from the point view of some girl who he’d be figuratively raping

2nd person text type shit

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, dantemaxxing, !MagicMan777 and 3 others
View attachment 2699540

“Orgasm is like farting”

IMG 5891

What a low awareness npc jfl. And people still think there are 8 billion souled/conscious humans on this shithole

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Axii, TsarTsar444 and 13 others
Wattpad for gymcels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Jarate, zura and 5 others
from sewers of gaza

> I wish he was some fat greasy slob so that when I think about it I can just think universal hate for the event.

So fucking brutal…

Just openly acknowledging rape is better if it’s a hot guy

Sad Vince Mcmahon GIF by namslam

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Axii, StalinCel and 7 others
I can’t even imagine the unbelievable levels of cope that must be going on in that comment section.

Anyway, if this is real it’s just one of the consequences of modernity. In a state of nature she wouldn’t build a giant psychological complex about enjoying getting inseminated by an alpha male.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Axii, dantemaxxing and 4 others

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

“I wish he was a fat slob”

Chad gets away with rape while you’d get raped by Tyrone in jail

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and wishIwasSalludon
jfl if you think this redditranny cuck fantasy was written by a real woman

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Axii, LooksThinker and 2 others

And that’s the nail in the coffin to it all. Women can’t help but bow down to that raw masculine energy, it’s universal nature. Femininity is submissive to masculinity. There has been so much evidence to back this up. But anyway, don’t try this at home unless your a hot chad that knew her for a while. Feminine and masculine are 2 cosmic energies, and feminine can’t help but be submissive to that masculine because it’s natural. That’s my spiritual verdict on this one.

And of course some atheist who believe in the Charles Darwin theory will say: “it’s because of eveoloution, women evolved to like being raped because our Stone Age cavemen ancestors raped women” Which is a fair point if your an atheist but, lmao, I’m spiritual and I’ll stick with the first one.

And lastly, from religiouscuck point of view? Idk

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster and wishIwasSalludon
Kill all humans

This lol. Rapepill is real but this is clearly a LARP written by a 26 year old erotica writer from the suburbs of Minneapolis
Lol I was gonna say, ain't no way chad can get away with raping a woman

Looks like a troll. I don't believe anything on reddit

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LooksThinker and wishIwasSalludon
Ong, mfs be thinking this is God Of War 💀
r u still making gore or sadistic threads boyo or have u grown up a little bit?

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui

The fact that you sat down, crafted this meticulously planned larp and typed it out is mindblowing. Pls reflect dog

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui

JFL Before I even read it I knew it was about a girl. Only a girl would say something so stupid

This is why I continue to stand with you