I hate united kingdom

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
Britain…. A place where fucking retard girls and boys(most of them) reside… and also average brit is a subhuman with a big cock (sadly) and they average great height too but the problem is they are subhuman and pussy. Fuck UK
Tell me one good looking guy in UK that doesnt have a small cock or isnt a cuck.? Literally cannot comprehend this.. the guy that is a girls boyfriend which is a hoe, is not getting any pussy because she wants to heal:lul::lul::lul: and he had to see her send other guys her piccies and have sex cuz she a fucking whore… and sad part is the guy will not get pussy.. or he will leave him after, they are awkward asf. The biggest problem is that this girl and boy are 14 yo
So over for this guy and someone similar to him
:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, fxckz, flippasav and 6 others
@moggathon does this happen frequently in uk?

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
I'm not reading that

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WeiWei, grief and sub5c3l
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: kviijjjjj, datboijj and grief
This island is incredibly retarded. Especially the Londoners. I fucking hate them.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel, grief, coispet and 1 other person
This island is incredibly retarded. Especially the Londoners. I fucking hate them.
Oh yeah the london,manchester,liverpool. I hate those fucking monkeys 7 girls in 10 is a hoe

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, coispet and SecularIslamist
Ya they are very arrogant

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Samsepioler
Oh yeah the london,manchester,liverpool. I hate those fucking monkeys 7 girls in 10 is a hoe
More like 9/10. The cities are the fucking worst. I'm from up north originally. It's a completely different lifestyle. Average hoes has too many options in those places and it's also the place where chads congregate. Also ethnics. I am ethnic too, but it's always the worst ones (drug dealers, gangbangers) in those places. The entire place just needs nuking ASAP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Samsepioler and halloweed
This shithole will keep going downhill until they import enough immigrants to establish the caliphate jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Samsepioler and Tabula Rasa
Yeh. The subhuman guy which is 3/10 was telling me i look ugly.
Majority of them are just male gaze, not even maxxers, just fat beer belly ugly beard bad tan receding hairline

• +1
  • So Sad
Majority of them are just male gaze, not even maxxers, just fat beer belly ugly beard bad tan receding hairline
Those guys fuck the women not psl twinks

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, grief and Samsepioler
“the women” = fat orange low class sluts who have probably never left the county.
At least they get to fuck something

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief, Samsepioler and Numb
More like 9/10. The cities are the fucking worst. I'm from up north originally. It's a completely different lifestyle. Average hoes has too many options in those places and it's also the place where chads congregate. Also ethnics. I am ethnic too, but it's always the worst ones (drug dealers, gangbangers) in those places. The entire place just needs nuking ASAP
I agree

• So Sad
Reactions: grief
You're from the UK

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Nah
“the women” = fat orange low class sluts who have probably never left the county.

One guy gets to have an intrrcourse with some hot polish girl. I cant take this anymore

UK is probably the only country thats completly far gone in the west

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
the uk is a failed society

• +1
UK is probably the only country thats completly far gone in the west
Uk has become a resident for polish and other ethnic people. Not that i dislike them, i like polish women😢

Britain…. A place where fucking retard girls and boys(most of them) reside… and also average brit is a subhuman with a big cock (sadly) and they average great height too but the problem is they are subhuman and pussy. Fuck UK
Tell me one good looking guy in UK that doesnt have a small cock or isnt a cuck.? Literally cannot comprehend this.. the guy that is a girls boyfriend which is a hoe, is not getting any pussy because she wants to heal:lul::lul::lul: and he had to see her send other guys her piccies and have sex cuz she a fucking whore… and sad part is the guy will not get pussy.. or he will leave him after, they are awkward asf. The biggest problem is that this girl and boy are 14 yo
So over for this guy and someone similar to him
:lul:
I hate United kingdom boo hoo shut the fuck up ooh we have spices and we season our food
Yea maybe you should've focused on building your army rather than thinking how to make food taste better you girly faggot

• JFL
I hate United kingdom boo hoo shut the fuck up ooh we have spices and we season our food
Yea maybe you should've focused on building your army rather than thinking how to make food taste better you girly faggot
You are the reason of hate for britain. Kys

Uk has become a resident for polish and other ethnic people. Not that i dislike them, i like polish women😢
I think u should be worried about 3rd world illegals and not them😂

I think u should be worried about 3rd world illegals and not them😂
i dont really care tbh. I am. A 3rd world illegal myself:feelshah:

but admit that the immigrants make it like 100x worse place
buddy im not even british. Just despise britain cuz of all the Whores and their attitude and ego

• +1
well thats a different story😂
u didnt get the context of this thread. The british guys are either ugly guys who get play or cucks,and it goes for girls too, some are whores and some are fucking “whores”

u didnt get the context of this thread. The british guys are either ugly guys who get play or cucks,and it goes for girls too, some are whores and some are fucking “whores”
ik bro, Ive been in England and have witnessed the abomination that are british men

• +1
Main issue with UK is it's oofy-doofies and muslims and/ or muslim teenage rape gangs.

Death penalty needs to come back for both of them.

• +1
‘Londoners’
Think About It GIF by Identity

• JFL
Reactions: kviijjjjj and Samsepioler
dnr but british girls are fuck ugly and stink

• +1
Reactions: kviijjjjj and Samsepioler