I hate when people tell me I have potential or that I am smart.

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
I've always gotten this line your just not trying hard enough your smart as if that matters in this world. I'd take being 100 IQ anyday if it it meant an end to my mental turmoil. Its also always idiots calling me smart I am still not smart enough to be genuinely exceptional there are millions of people in America my IQ or smarter and these people are more talented harder working and mentally sound.

People act as if one good trait makes up for an entirely shit deck of cards having one Ace won't make up for it.
@NewGenDoomer this fag especially

@Abhorrence @g0op @ranierean @GuyFromSingapore

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, endlessummer, fuxkdakikez and 7 others
All my intelligence has ever done is allow me to greater contemplate my misery if I was 100 IQ I would likely be unaware of how fucked I truly am.

If one more person tells me I have potential in life I am going to lose it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Tabula Rasa, datboijj and 2 others
smart enough to realize how fucked this world is
not smart enough to do anything about it
i feel the same

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, niqfan625, datboijj and 2 others
If i had a choice i'd prefer to be average or low IQ and not be aware of the cruetly of this world

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I'll gladly trade my iq to become at least htn. If only things were that easy.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 11126
I'll gladly trade my iq to become at least htn. If only things were that easy.
IQ is overrated unless its below average. Being NT matters a lot more

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, niqfan625 and datboijj
If i had a choice i'd prefer to be average or low IQ and not be aware of the cruetly of this world
At least if I was 90 IQ I would be content being a failure. I would just think this is life but my IQ makes me feel like a failure

Iq circle jerking is mega cringe. IQ is obviously related to multiple positive outcomes, one of which is happiness. Just because its not the end all be all doesn't mean it's useless lol

15 year olds talking about "my iq makes me realize the misery of this world. I would rather be retarded" will never not be hilarious.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: endlessummer, Deleted member 11126 and Gus17
Iq circle jerking is mega cringe. IQ is obviously related to multiple positive outcomes, one of which is happiness. Just because its not the end all be all doesn't mean it's useless lol

15 year olds talking about "my iq makes me realize the misery of this world. I would rather be retarded" will never not be hilarious.
I'd rather be 100 IQ then my current IQ. Although IQ sort of matters when it correlates with other good traits

I'd rather be 100 IQ then my current IQ. Although IQ sort of matters when it correlates with other good traits

I think you say that because it sound really cool and aesthetic, like a person cursed by his gift, but I doubt you would actually do that, and if you were to do that I don't think your life situation would improve.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
I think you say that because it sound really cool and aesthetic, like a person cursed by his gift, but I doubt you would actually do that, and if you were to do that I don't think your life situation would improve.
Well I more so meant if I could solve my other issues mentally I'd rather do that and lower my IQ. Of course if my IQ lowered and I had my issues still then yeah it'd be worse

• +1
Reactions: Sasuke177