I Hate Women

SHARK

SHARK

Kraken
It's fucking cope because I'm ugly and just get friendzoned but fuck em. They're all whores. From the girl with two pounds of makeup and showing half her ass, to the quiet girl who dresses modestly and doesn't party, it doesn't matter. They all want a good looking Chad to get FUCKED by.

Sexual attraction is amoral. Meaning that it doesn't matter if a girl is nice, good, holy, whatever. She can't control who she's sexually attracted to. She can't force herself to be attracted to good men. Simply looks, bones, arouse her. Doesn't matter if the guy is an asshole, selfish, lazy, whatever. Heck, being dark triad is a plus for her to be aroused.

rsz_ben-white-146950-unsplash.jpg

Despite being deeply religious, this young girl cannot be aroused by the short brown skinned men that attend her Church. She got fucked by a 6'5" atheist Chad last weekend and is now asking for God's forgiveness. She will be back in Chad's bed next week.

There's no such thing as a good girl. A girl is good when she's attracted to you, and a complete cunt when she finds you repulsive. I've seen it myself, and it's absolutely disgusting and machiavellian. Snobby cunts act like church girls around Chad.

My mother goes to church and prays every day. We have religious items all over the house. She tells my Chad-chasing sisters that "personality is so important" and to stop having such high standards.

My sister rebutted saying "Would YOU date an Indian man?" My mom didn't even reply. (Because lying is a sin :ROFLMAO:)

good-morning-i-hate-women-me-irl-33012223.png

giphy.gif

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos, Dude420, Sasaz2 and 6 others
I don't hate them I just find the vast majority of them insufferable. Most are vapid social media addicts with no real interests or hobbies outside of netflix and getting crossfaded with their "friends" that they secretly hate.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Arkantos, Deleted member 2810 and 7 others
I don't hate them I just find the vast majority of them insufferable. Most are vapid social media addicts with no real interests or hobbies outside of netflix and getting crossfaded with their "friends" that they secretly hate.
Women are incredibly boring it’s insane.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Arkantos, Deleted member 2810 and 2 others
Women are incredibly boring it’s insane.
When you look at it objectively, women are boring as fuck and have no benefit outside of their looks. Men are much more entertaining, charismatic, and talk about interesting subjects. A lunch table of females doesn't have debates, they just talk about Chad cock. Disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 2810, Norwooder and 4 others
women live better lifestyles than most men so they have less time to analyze the minutiae of life and form views on the range of topics like some males do. tbh most women you would find interesting you would also find sub5 and dont even consider them human so i find this type of analysis pretty lame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045 and SHARK
When you look at it objectively, women are boring as fuck and have no benefit outside of their looks. Men are much more entertaining, charismatic, and talk about interesting subjects. A lunch table of females doesn't have debates, they just talk about Chad cock. Disgusting.
its because men have to actually develop a personality from a young age. they dont get everything just handed to them socially (chads too ofc)

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
not to mention that men work 8+hrs a day wagecucking, while a girl can just get income by thirsty simps

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 3043
Bitches very rarely talk about IRL Chad. They'll go on about celebrity Chads, but that's just part of their constant fence-sitting banal conversations. Females will avoid any confrontation at all costs, that's why they're so boring.

• +1
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag
It is what it is, I completely accepted my fate as an asexual being, there is nothing I can do about that,

something like 20% of males in ALL of human history reproduced, why would I have to be part of the privileged 20%, its natural and its over

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Zygos4Life, Deleted member 3043 and 3 others
It is what it is, I completely accepted my fate as an asexual being, there is nothing I can do about that,

something like 20% of males in ALL of human history reproduced, why would I have to be part of the privileged 20%, its natural and its over
80/20 rule strikes again

Keep crying for them

Are you Indian OP?

understandable, have a nice day

Actually not sure about %, but it's 1 make for evedyt 17-18 females,8k years ago. I believe it to be lowert then 20%>

She can't control who she's sexually attracted to. She can't force herself to be attracted to good men.

There's no such thing as a good girl. A girl is good when she's attracted to you, and a complete cunt when she finds you repulsive.
Above is imo, 100% true.

What i don't understand, though. Why anyone would hate women for that? Why?

I can only hate someone, for things they do that I think they can conciously make a decision about. Then, you can give them some ownership.
It's like, if someone jumps out of the bushes to prank scare me. And out if reflex, i punch that dude in the face. He has imo, no reason to hate me for punching him. It was not my concious decision to punch him, it was unconcious reflex.

Likewise. Feeling Attraction is not chosen, and mostly an unconcious process. And when feeling attracted to someone, it's natural for women to make effort to treat them good to make them like you back.

I you wanna or need to hate, something! Hate biology. Hate nature! Hate genes! Or if you believe God/Gods created everything, hate them.Because that's where the 'responsibilty" lies. It's easier to hate living beings/humand though for most, so they choice to hate people. But it's incorrect. Hate nature, and you hate basically what everything is made of what we see around us.

Last edited:
Above is imo, 100% true.

What i don't understand, though. Why anyone would hate women for that? Why?

I can only hate someone, for things they do that I think they can conciously make a decision about. Then, you can give them some ownership.
It's like, if someone jumps out of the bushes to prank scare me. And out if reflex, i punch that dude in the face. He has imo, no reason to hate me for punching him. It was not my concious decision to punch him, it was unconcious reflex.

Likewise. Feeling Attraction is not chosen, and mostly an unconcious process. And when feeling attracted to someone, it's natural for women to make effort to treat them good to make them like you back.

I you wanna or need to hate, something! Hate biology. Hate nature! Hate genes! Or if you believe God/Gods created everything, hate them.Because that's where the 'responsibilty" lies. It's easier to hate living beings/humand though for most, so they choice to hate people. But it's incorrect. Hate nature, and you hate basically what everything is made of what we see around us.
I agree with you. It's simply an emotional reaction. It's hard to hate something you can't see/touch/sense like a god or genetics. So I just hate what I can.

I agree with you. It's simply an emotional reaction. It's hard to hate something you can't see/touch/sense like a god or genetics. So I just hate what I can.
I used to hate "creator God". When I still beleived in a creator God. That must have been over 10 years ago (my incel early-mid twenties). First I hated women and people. But then I also beleived in: a "creator God" and even predesitiny. So I had to hate God, and also did.
Now I believe, all concepts of God to be human made nonsense. Nowadays I try to life by the trying to beleive as little as possible, and accept thins only where there is decent proof for.

Very based thread

I used to hate "creator God". When I still beleived in a creator God. That must have been over 10 years ago (my incel early-mid twenties). First I hated women and people. But then I also beleived in: a "creator God" and even predesitiny. So I had to hate God, and also did.
Now I believe, all concepts of God to be human made nonsense. Nowadays I try to life by the trying to beleive as little as possible, and accept thins only where there is decent proof for.
I don't CARE if there is a god anymore, because I refuse to worship something that made me ugly and mentally abnormal.