I have 1 GCSE at 24.

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
It's in chemistry, the only one I did in year 10. I stopped going in year 11 due to the blackpill.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, goldpill and christian2710
IMG 9046

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
why did you stop going due to the blackpill what is this cope :lul:

why did you stop going due to the blackpill what is this cope :lul:
because i couldn't handle the mog. i have clinically recessed and non-nt after all.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
You cucked yourself you loser fuck.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 18879
You cucked yourself you loser fuck.
Not really. my looks and genetics did. but keep coping. at the end of the day i have a 97 IQ so i couldn't have accomplished much anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
because i couldn't handle the mog. i have clinically recessed and non-nt after all.
are you mfs actually seriously when you talk about getting mogged irl? like does your day genuinely get worse when you see someone who looks better than you? :lul:

are you mfs actually seriously when you talk about getting mogged irl? like does your day genuinely get worse when you see someone who looks better than you? :lul:
that's everyone below the age of 50 so i've come to accept it. its not just about looks either, NTness, personality etc theyre all better than me in other areas too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20376 and St.TikTokcel
Why only 1?

also why did you do them in yr 10

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
that's everyone below the age of 50 so i've come to accept it. its not just about looks either, NTness, personality etc theyre all better than me in other areas too.
you really should have overdosed on the whitepill instead of the blackpill ...

also why did you do them in yr 10
i'm not sure. for some reason we did only science in yr 10, and the rest in yr 11. however ive heard in other schools they do a lot of them in yr 10 as well

you really should have overdosed on the whitepill instead of the blackpill ...
i dont think i missed out on much tbh with my looks and non-ntness

i'm not sure. for some reason we did only science in yr 10, and the rest in yr 11. however ive heard in other schools they do a lot of them in yr 10 as well
what happened in yr 11?

It's in chemistry, the only one I did in year 10. I stopped going in year 11 due to the blackpill.
Buy some textbooks online and do your GCSEs at a private testing centre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
what happened in yr 11?
i missed a month and a bit because of a surgery and i couldnt get back into the routine + friendless due to looks and autism so i just quit.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Chemistry is all you need. You just need to find the right girl to have chemistry with

• JFL
Go ER

• +1
Respect you are a very mentally strong individual

• +1
I missed 1 year of school bc I started skipping like 2 years ago when I discovered blackpill at 15. Am back now though going to uni next year and back on track

• JFL
I missed 1 year of school bc I started skipping like 2 years ago when I discovered blackpill at 15. Am back now though going to uni next year and back on track
okay, well i doubt you're craniofacially deformed and autistic so i dont care get cancer kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
okay, well i doubt you're craniofacially deformed and autistic so i dont care get cancer kid
I am deformed I have small face syndrome

I am deformed I have small face syndrome
That's not a deformity where normies would ask what's wrong with your face though, I have an underbite, long midface NCT so i win + non nt

That's not a deformity where normies would ask what's wrong with your face though, I have an underbite, long midface NCT so i win + non nt
Hopefully we both ascend man I got bullied IRL after I tried to blackpill someone and I had to move schools

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Deleted member 18879
Never heard about some weird exam in my Asian country

• JFL
Hopefully we both ascend man I got bullied IRL after I tried to blackpill someone and I had to move schools
Yeah idk what you're thinking doing that. I wasn't blackpilled properly in school, but my experiences led me to believe in the same principles i.e looks are the only thing that matters + IQ and NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31497
Yeah idk what you're thinking doing that. I wasn't blackpilled properly in school, but my experiences led me to believe in the same principles i.e looks are the only thing that matters + IQ and NT
It’s all looks + iq + nt.

If u don’t have looks it’s over until u afford surgeries. If ur poor + low iq, well good luck trying to get surgeries before 23-25

Nt self explanatory. It’s over tbh

• +1
Having friends is nothing to do with looks bro