I have a huge advantage, im Not afraid to appear dumb. I got yelled at that she told me it 3 Times already and i Said sry im a Bit dumb, have learning

_MVP_

_MVP_

Im Elite, fuck le Bourgeoisie...
I have a huge advantage, im Not afraid to appear dumb. I got yelled at that she told me it 3 Times already and i Said sry im a Bit dumb, have learning difficulties and alzheimers, she then laughed and Said its OK. Now she doesnt expect as much from me, while secretly im the Most intelligent man in the world anyway. I mean i have such confidence in my cognitive abilities that im unafraid to appear dumb.

Btw
If i say something smart it rarely can be a wrong thing to say. Saying smart things is usually a safe strategy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, LancasteR, the BULL and 3 others
I have a huge advantage, im Not afraid to appear dumb. I got yelled at that she told me it 3 Times already and i Said sry im a Bit dumb, have learning difficulties and alzheimers, she then laughed and Said its OK. Now she doesnt expect as much from me, while secretly im the Most intelligent man in the world anyway. I mean i have such confidence in my cognitive abilities that im unafraid to appear dumb.

Btw
If i say something smart it rarely can be a wrong thing to say. Saying smart things is usually a safe strategy
Same, this is a top tier IQ trait. i actually aim to appear dumb. there is more benefits to it.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
sympathy maxxing bad boy

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Yeah. Only midwits try to appear smart all the time.

The truly smart guys are low key and don't care if others think they are dumb

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and _MVP_
Its gives me a sick, perverse pleasure when others think im dumb

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Psychophilly and Deleted member 51781