I have a theory on the future of vaccines

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️ DEUS VULT ✝️
So, it comes as no surprise that our globalist overlords have completely decimated public faith in vaccines as people rightfully feel cheated and scammed with the COVID vaccines. As such, we’ve now seen massive vaccination hesitancy across all demographics and even with pediatrics. Parents are now refusing vaccination for their children and themselves across the board—a trend extending beyond the annual influenza vaccine to the entire immunization schedule.

My family and I have similarly shifted our stance. Previously advocates of vaccination, believing in its overall benefits, the recent experiences have profoundly altered our perspective and radicalized us, leading us to question the efficacy and intentions behind all forms of vaccination.

MY THEORY: To restore public confidence in vaccines, I foresee a strategic move by pharmaceutical companies and governments, likely introducing revolutionary vaccines. These could potentially be immunotherapeutic treatments targeting a range of cancers or other chronic and terminal diseases, and may even offer curative solutions.

Such a step is essential, considering that conventional methods like mass influencer campaigns or advertising are ineffective in rebuilding trust. The path to regaining public confidence, I believe, lies in offering tangible, unprecedented benefits to public health.

Source: I’m a pharmacist by trade and have been thinking about the topic of mass vaccination hesitancy and its consequences.

Bump for Jesus 🙏🏻😇✝️

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
People are to ignorant/apathetic, they refuse covid but then they still medicate their children because they think the other ones somehow work.
Hopefully hundreds of years in the future people will look at the germ theory the way we look at blood letting or electric shock therapy now.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
People are to ignorant/apathetic, they refuse covid but then they still medicate their children because they think the other ones somehow work.
Hopefully hundreds of years in the future people will look at the germ theory the way we look at blood letting or electric shock therapy now.
If germ theory is incorrect, then what is correct?

If germ theory is incorrect, then what is correct?
It's tens of thousands of chemicals around the world what makes people sick. Not bacteria. Never have been bacteria.
Have you heard about the Pottengers' cat experiment? I don't know how such experiment it's not relevant nowadays (well I do know)

You’re not injecting me with anything jew