I HAVE A VIDEO OF COLESP / AARON MATEO

It’s just funny how he has been proven 4 times now to LARP and people still pay attention to him. I don’t give a fuck about being mogged. The person Colesp is LARPing as doesn’t mog shit anyway if he truly is that short.
well @Blackgymmax has been proven multiple times to be a retarded schizoid fuck with anaesthesia induced brain damage but he sstill gets attention too.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, 5.5psl and Deleted member 22623
Dang you still don't believe me after me giving proofs, shows how superior I am
Take a clear video where you hold a piece of paper saying “Colesp looksmax.org”, then I will believe you are who you claim you are :)

But you won’t / can’t.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Take a clear video where you hold a piece of paper saying “Colesp looksmax.org”, then I will believe you are who you claim you are :)

But you won’t / can’t.
3414483_Screenshot_20230516-162939_Gallery.jpg
he is this dalit lol schizo that needs to be locked in a ward before he goes ER

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 27751
It’s just funny how he has been proven 4 times now to LARP and people still pay attention to him. I don’t give a fuck about being mogged. The person Colesp is LARPing as doesn’t mog shit anyway if he truly is that short.
Screenshot 20230516 163227 Google

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
no its not jfl

if you never showed your face before, it would be but since u post daily its not doxing

what are u fearing anyways if ur pics arent morphs?

@op send me the video ill make a thread
@blatonslatt send him the video let him.make a thread, but @buflek make sure to tag all the suckers who thought am fake

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: buflek and forevermirin
well @Blackgymmax has been proven multiple times to be a retarded schizoid fuck with anaesthesia induced brain damage but he sstill gets attention too.
Mr.curries slay

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and forevermirin
the curry you posted motion of is low HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 27751
Stfu with yo cope

Why would I cope, I have the eye area you’re dreaming to have with your face apps.. can tell from the vids u posted u have t50 Deathnik eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and Deleted member 27751
Why would I cope, I have the eye area you’re dreaming to have with your face apps.. can tell from the vids u posted u have t50 Deathnik eyes
Muh eye area , I know I still giving yo nightmares

Muh eye area , I know I still giving yo nightmares
Your collagen is disgusting (if it’s you on your vids) and your bones are just above average. You get mogged by most people that aren’t subhumans on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and Deleted member 27751
Your collagen is disgusting (if it’s you on your vids) and your bones are just above average. You get mogged by most people that aren’t subhumans on here
@Dr. Bruh :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
What a cope nigha @iasais he saying true

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
What a cope ingga, @Iasacrko is this guy coping

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Good pic for applying street swiper jobs in mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 22623

But you won’t / can’t.
nobody ever tells the truth in this shithole :feelskek: