I have all this useless excess LOOKSMAXXING information for no reason

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
I just realised that ive been gaining looksmaxxing information since 2022 and now understand facial aesthetics very well, but the thing is all ive done with that information is this:
-eyelid pulling on one eye
-lower my eyebrows with razor
-facial cleanse at night
-cope

Thats all the information that i actually applied on myself lmao.

How is being able to rate normies faces irl gonna help me in everyday life, i just have a bunch of useless information now by being retarded.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, vermillioncorefan, Jnumber01 and 2 others
Thats cause looksmaxxing is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, enchanted_elixir, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Nearly 6 years in psl spaces and still don't know jack shit about facial aesthetics

I don't even know what makes a good maxila

Just be tall and black is the way

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zura, Kristin, fuxkdakikez and 8 others
Nearly 6 years in psl spaces and still don't know jack shit about facial aesthetics

JBC

The only looksmax is skincare and leanmax rest is more or less cope

Thats cause looksmaxxing is cope
Yeah word, luckily i realised this early on. You cant change your parents no matter how hard you looksmax.

I just realised that ive been gaining looksmaxxing information since 2022 and now understand facial aesthetics very well, but the thing is all ive done with that information is this:

How is being able to rate normies faces irl gonna help me in everyday life, i just have a bunch of useless information now by being retarded.
Are you proud? It’s genuinely useless unless you’re hard maxxing. Half the people are here because they’re friendless losers.(myself included)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, fuxkdakikez, zharupodrugu and 3 others
Are you proud? It’s genuinely useless unless you’re hard maxxing. Half the people are here because they’re friendless losers.(myself included)
Yeah ive said it many times, im only here cos of the freedom of speech. I have many friends who im tight with and talk about almost anything, but even with them i cant discuss JBs being hot or be extremely racist (saying nigga)

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
Yeah ive said it many times, im only here cos of the freedom of speech. I have many friends who im tight with and talk about almost anything, but even with them i cant discuss JBs being hot or be extremely racist (saying nigga)
Fair enough aren’t you brown though?

Fair enough aren’t you brown though?
Yeah, dont tell the blacks tho. Tbf i got the n word pass from all the black kids in my class in yr 6 so im safe.

Yeah, dont tell the blacks tho. Tbf i got the n word pass from all the black kids in my class in yr 6 so im safe.
Just be confident when you say it. Blacks will only attack you if you’re pussy about it. Or they can take you in a fight.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
Just be confident when you say it. Blacks will only attack you if you’re pussy about it. Or they can take you in a fight.
I’d rather just not say it and avoid a fight all together. I used to say it every sentence from age 10-13 , luckily i was statusmaxxed so i never got into fights for it.

One black kid did snake on me to the teacher in primary school tho cos i called him my nigga.

I only stopped saying it cos i had a black friend since yr 7 and i dfelt bad saying it around him since he wouldn’t even get mad but just sad (ive never heard him say it either).

I’d rather just not say it and avoid a fight all together. I used to say it every sentence from age 10-13 , luckily i was statusmaxxed so i never got into fights for it.

One black kid did snake on me to the teacher in primary school tho cos i called him my nigga.

I only stopped saying it cos i had a black friend since yr 7 and i dfelt bad saying it around him since he wouldn’t even get mad but just sad (ive never heard him say it either).
Should of told the nigger to COPE

Racist

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
only good thing i learned on this site is to improve eyebrow density. legit nothing else
because ur a teenager who cant get surgery

jfl if you thought you were gonna be able to naturally "looksmax" to become good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 40761
because ur a teenager who cant get surgery

jfl if you thought you were gonna be able to naturally "looksmax" to become good looking

Attachments

• 20231013_163322_225 (1).jpg
    20231013_163322_225 (1).jpg
    618.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sny
-facial cleanse at night
-cope

You don't have to wonder why someone is/isn't gl and can tell what foids to impregnate to get mogger kids jfl

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
You don't have to wonder why someone is/isn't gl and can tell what foids to impregnate to get mogger kids jfl
Yeah true, i have actually been looking at certain foids to see what mogger traits they could give my future sons

Yeah true, i have actually been looking at certain foids to see what mogger traits they could give my future sons
I completely lost a oneitis after I analyzed her face autistically brutal

She was a cute JB but had NCT (jfl at having nct as a foid you must be beyond deformed :lul: ) and her chin was giga recessed + very thin hair

-facial cleanse at night
-cope

B

-facial cleanse at night
-cope

B

-facial cleanse at night
-cope

leanmaxxing + injecting test + lifts + eyebrow pencil is all i've really needed or used