I have already accepted I will remain a virgin for life

ZUZZCEL

ZUZZCEL

Banned
At this point, Im just gunna get my wrap around chin and cheek implants and then ogremaxx on roids till my eventual suicide.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Absi, Dude420 and 7 others
go Er

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
paypal me $500 bucks i need some new clothes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Absi, ChadBreslau and 7 others
if your are over 30yo virgin its truly over
before you kys, send me your money

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Swagwaffle
@FatmanO now it's your turn.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, Swagwaffle and Ritalincel
33 year old virgil here.

It really is over for me, there is no cope at this point, I only wish I had the willpower to rope but I can't, so instead I wageslave and pay into a system I hate, I paid $80,000 in tax last year JFL, fuck this life.

33 year old virgil here.

It really is over for me, there is no cope at this point, I only wish I had the willpower to rope but I can't, so instead I wageslave and pay into a system I hate, I paid $80,000 in tax last year JFL, fuck this life.

you total tax is my 10 year worth of wage cucking in a shithole low wage country?, im a moneycel, cant even ascend with surgery

you total tax is my 10 year worth of wage cucking in a shithole low wage country?, im a moneycel, cant even ascend with surgery

I'm sorry to hear that, in reality life is unfair to us all one way or another unless you are born chad.

Bear in mind that was a one off payment I usually don't earn that much to pay that amount of tax.

33 year old virgil here.

send me 10k it will literally change my life

send me 10k it will literally change my life

Sorry buddy boyo I wish I could but I am saving to full time LDAR at 50 instead of 65

33 year old virgil here.

lol im not even sure there are taxes in romania since noone ever complains orneven talks about them at all, at least not in my experience

JFL at burgercels giving their money to israel

@Insomniac @Ritalincel @Sean O'Aspie @dotacel

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470
paypal me $500 bucks i need some new clothes
stay right there darling im on my way to the clothes store this instant.

make sure you do your homework whilst im gone. and go to bed at 9!

• JFL
Reactions: NickGurr
no i refuse to accept my fate my dick will grow either the easy or the hard way...

?

• +1
Reactions: Absi and androidcel
I'm sorry to hear that, in reality life is unfair to us all one way or another unless you are born chad.

Bear in mind that was a one off payment I usually don't earn that much to pay that amount of tax.
Buy plastic surgeries, you cuck.

In a perverse way I almost kinda enjoy my virgin status, tbh.

lol im not even sure there are taxes in romania since noone ever complains orneven talks about them at all, at least not in my experience

JFL at burgercels giving their money to israel
Vorbesti Romaneste?