I have ascended but I dont care about sex

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Well boyos it took me a fucking year to get my jawline back but its back and strong as fuk

My Tinder and Bumble are getting good results ( not quite Chadfish), and IRL attention from women is insane !!!

Its like as soon as you hit a certain PSL almost ALL WOMEN love looking at you, its like I literally turned visible to women of all ages from JB to Milfs

But the thing is.... I dont want to fuck any women or get a gf as bad as I want to hit PSL 6

Its like the constant validation from women is the only thing I seek now, its a dark power like a video game character grinding for more exp to grow stronger

I literally dont care about any women I could get right now, only how much attention I will get after more surgeries and roid use, I want to become Chadfish levels of looks before picking a gf, I dont really plan on slaying I'd rather one loyal chick to fuck 3x a day

I also feel it is almost necessary to keep a gf to be a PSL 6 just to remind these dumb bitches I have just as many options as her and even if she cheats I can literally next her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200327-110557_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200327-110557_Gallery.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 307
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, middayshowers, HumidVent and 22 others
Sex is so boring and dumb

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: systvm, Deleted member 6401, EzioGrezzo and 9 others

Amnesia dont lie to me bro

You spend way too much time every day staring in the mirror dont ya?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Slayerino, toptearmm and 4 others
I agree it's about the power of dumping a bitch and not keeping up with the bullshit. I'm losing weight to see where it leads and what minor surgeries I can get. A rhino is on top of my list so that might be the first after I lose weight.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 649, Darkstrand and 1 other person
Anything but monogamy is Immoral.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaMog, Deleted member 6401, EzioGrezzo and 7 others
Anything but monogamy is Immoral.

One night stands are empty and soul-less

You will feel high for about 1 day thats it

With a loving gf you wake up happy everyday, to see her face in the morning sleeping next to you, its the only thing that matters in the world thats why dudes rush to fight in World Wars to have a life with a good wife
I agree it's about the power of dumping a bitch and not keeping up with the bullshit. I'm losing weight to see where it leads and what minor surgeries I can get. A rhino is on top of my list so that might be the first after I lose weight.

I pray ( To Gandy ) that you have Giga-Chad bones underneath the fat

Also is your nose really that bad? Nose jobs do not change much unless nose is god awful plus its the most obvious surgery to normies

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, IndianJock and 3 others
Amnesia dont lie to me bro

You spend way too much time every day staring in the mirror dont ya?
Opposite, I cover all the mirrors in my apartment cause I hate looking at myself. One wrong angle I see of me can throw me into deep depression thinking Im the ugliest person on the planet

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Looks234, SpearOfOrion and 16 others
One night stands are empty and soul-less

You will feel high for about 1 day thats it

With a loving gf you wake up happy everyday, to see her face in the morning sleeping next to you, its the only thing that matters in the world thats why dudes rush to fight in World Wars to have a life with a good wife

I pray ( To Gandy ) that you have Giga-Chad bones underneath the fat

Also is your nose really that bad? Nose jobs do not change much unless nose is god awful plus its the most obvious surgery to normies
Ethnic Bulbous Nose tbh. It's too Wide

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2632 and 1 other person
Opposite, I cover all the mirrors in my apartment cause I hate looking at myself. One wrong angle I see of me can throw me into deep depression thinking Im the ugliest person on the planet
but even if u dont stare at mirrors u know anyway that u look bad in these wrong angles , suifuel

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion and Deleted member 6401
The name of this thread reminds me the book: I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Well boyos it took me a fucking year to get my jawline back but its back and strong as fuk

My Tinder and Bumble are getting good results ( not quite Chadfish), and IRL attention from women is insane !!!

Its like as soon as you hit a certain PSL almost ALL WOMEN love looking at you, its like I literally turned visible to women of all ages from JB to Milfs

But the thing is.... I dont want to fuck any women or get a gf as bad as I want to hit PSL 6

Its like the constant validation from women is the only thing I seek now, its a dark power like a video game character grinding for more exp to grow stronger

I literally dont care about any women I could get right now, only how much attention I will get after more surgeries and roid use, I want to become Chadfish levels of looks before picking a gf, I dont really plan on slaying I'd rather one loyal chick to fuck 3x a day

I also feel it is almost necessary to keep a gf to be a PSL 6 just to remind these dumb bitches I have just as many options as her and even if she cheats I can literally next her
Nice bro now focus on career and status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2205
true a girlfriend feels better than random girls i am also here to just get the best out of myself life is better if you are better looking

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
I'll say what 99% of users don't want to say, great job on improving yourself and I hope you succeed in life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, EverythingMaxxer, sloopnoob and 6 others
I have a gf, but still keep trying to ascend to reject bitches. It gives you certain satisfaction. BTW how did you get the jawline brother?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, BigBiceps, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
LOOKS ✅
MONEY
STATUS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3202
LOOKS ✅
MONEY
STATUS

I have decent money enough ( making 6 figures by next year ) to buy my own house, truck, and some toys at the age of 24, but Im not rich, also I live in the South not in a major city where everything is hella expensive

I dont have nor want status, Im an introvert, I have some close friends and a good family
I have a gf, but still keep trying to ascend to reject bitches. It gives you certain satisfaction. BTW how did you get the jawline brother?

Roid use in youth and genetics, buccal fat removal for chubby cheeks
I'll say what 99% of users don't want to say, great job on improving yourself and I hope you succeed in life

Thats not true bro

Everybody ( 90% + ) on this site has been real nice to me, and some want me to ascend to even higher PSL 6

The halo effect is strong even on this forum lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
Relatable

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 6401, Edgar and 2 others
Happy for you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
youre gonna make 6 figs? what do u do?

grats btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Height and age boyo? Grats on your ascension

• +1
Just have great bones underneath fat theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted

Psl 8 on normie scale or die trying

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, crosshold and Deleted member 3043
what's your bodyfat?

• +1
Honestly the BlackPill is the best and worst thing to happen to us

Look at @Amnesia he can't look in the mirror or he will find another flaw and he gets sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Patient A, Chadeep and 3 others

Congrats dude and yeah its not all about sex, you're also far likelier to get validation by all kind of people on a daily basis, without doing anything different than what you've been doing

Do you think it's possible to ascend by going from like 18% bf to 12% bf?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray, Chadeep and 1 other person
I have decent money enough ( making 6 figures by next year ) to buy my own house, truck, and some toys at the age of 24, but Im not rich, also I live in the South not in a major city where everything is hella expensive

I dont have nor want status, Im an introvert, I have some close friends and a good family

Thats not true bro

Everybody ( 90% + ) on this site has been real nice to me, and some want me to ascend to even higher PSL 6

Which state man? I live in Tennessee.

• +1
Then why do u not get a ltr?

Relatable
Ded? I'm like that too... I've refused to move to a better house before just because there are 3 mirrors that I like in this one.

I've made up my mind and I'm gonna steal those 3 mirrors and replace it with others :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3202
Happy for you. Same for me tbh. I wanna ascend and smash I really do don't get me wrong. But It's mostly about ego for me. Most likely I will smash a few and then be in a relationship with a girl.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3202, Chadeep and 1 other person
Jaw looks good. What have you done other than buccal fat removal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
tbh, i just want my sensitive hiqh iq subm female

Thats not true bro

i hope you the best tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Jaw looks good. What have you done other than buccal fat removal?
Steroids, genetics

Im telling you alot of guys who used test at a young age have killer jaw

Look at the movie Predator, every dude in that movie was juicing and they all have jawlines

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, mikeock and 1 other person
good job achieving this, well deserved

are u planning to be disrespectful to woman that didnt want you before but want you now? if you have the chance?
or are you not about that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and HighIQcel
Steroids, genetics

Look at the movie Predator, every dude in that movie was juicing and they all have jawlines
I don't believe it tbh. Jaw is mostly genetics; I don't think you can go from subhuman, narrow jaw to square jaw by taking steroids. I took steroids when I was 19 (not for long though) and it didn't change my face at all, except that I've been norwooding since.

Funny thing is, you're talking about ascension when you had decent bones already; you just got lean and older. Genetics always win.

• +1
I don't believe it tbh. Jaw is mostly genetics; I don't think you can go from subhuman, narrow jaw to square jaw by taking steroids. I took steroids when I was 19 (not for long though) and it didn't change my face at all, except that I've been norwooding since.

Funny thing is, you're talking about ascension when you had decent bones already; you just got lean and older. Genetics always win.

Buccal Fat Removal isnt genetics

Steroids isnt genetics

Im not saying my genetics are trash but lets not pretend this is natural

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Chadeep

Steroids isnt genetics

What I'm saying is that steroids likely haven't been contributing to your jawline; your genetics, fat loss and maturation have. Buccal fat removal might have helped your cheeks a bit but the potential and bones have been there all the time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
What I'm saying is that steroids likely haven't been contributing to your jawline; your genetics, fat loss and maturation have. Buccal fat removal might have helped your cheeks a bit but the potential and bones have been there all the time.

You severely underestimate the impact steroids have on bone growth

Im not saying in did 100% of the work, but it certainly contributed a good portion of it atleast 20%

Read up studies on anabolic steroids and bone growth, here start out with these

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Chadeep and 1 other person
Steroids, genetics

which âge is over for jaw impact with roids ?

• +1
which âge is over for jaw impact with roids ?

I think you can do it at anytime in your 20s but it might take years to see results, one 3 month cycle will not make a difference

Brad Pitt's jaw certainly changed from 20s to 40s

Attachments

• 71RjOSBOtKL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
    71RjOSBOtKL._AC_SL1024_.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 71
  • brad-pitt-portrait-london-october-1988-news-photo-121163696-1565374000.jpg
    brad-pitt-portrait-london-october-1988-news-photo-121163696-1565374000.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 71
  • +1
  • Love it

Im not saying in did 100% of the work, but it certainly contributed a good portion of it atleast 20%

More likely masseter growth and super low bf%. But even then genetics plays a part in steroid response

• +1
Steroids, genetics

how old were you when you started roiding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep

They don't have much impact on healthy boys/teens/adolescents with normal test levels. It's only in deficient/hypogonadic individuals that you can see dramatic effects when administering androgens. Same with growth hormone, although growth hormone probably has a comparably bigger effect on (craniofacial) growth, even in non-deficient people.

• +1
They don't have much impact on healthy boys/teens/adolescents with normal test levels. It's only in deficient/hypogonadic individuals that you can see dramatic effects when administering androgens. Same with growth hormone, although growth hormone probably has a comparably bigger effect on (craniofacial) growth, even in non-deficient people.
Look at Arnolds jaw before / after steroid use

You are in denial if you think thats a natural jaw growth

Attachments

• 5918da46f4.jpg
    5918da46f4.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 69
  • arnold-schwarznegger-teen.jpg
    arnold-schwarznegger-teen.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 1_N92WOKgBnKYcbXTB5EfFyA.jpeg
    1_N92WOKgBnKYcbXTB5EfFyA.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 79
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Chadeep
U need DHT asap

• +1

Attachments

• 20200406_080320.jpg
    20200406_080320.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 89
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5393 and Patient A
The real blackpill to be gleamed

See. It's this line of thinking that's fundementaly flawed. And also has the potential to drive someone to madness. STOP trying to compete with bitches' smv. It just doesn't work that way. Even averagish/pretty girls, will still be in MUCH more demand then you ever will and can get a quick fuck or new relationship with much more ease (if they want that) . They will also receive much more postive attention and validation for merely existing as well.

Sad fact but it's just reality. And it's down to biology. Dick is just not worth that much. The only men that perhaps are on the same demand as most young women are very good looking,rich, and high social status men.

Instead. You should take solice in the fact that you've significantly improved,can walk a little taller, and find a bangable cuddle buddy without too much effort.

Just my 2cents.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade

Steroids isnt genetics

how much of an impact did BFR have on your cheeks? Also wouldn't the fat just return within weeks?

• +1