I have been brainwashed all my life TRUTH

flippasav

flippasav

Mogger gaslighton
Problem 1:

I am a non-religious secular muslim roots from Azerbaijan who was born and grow up in the west.
I can tell you when it comes to Israel vs Palestine conflict I am on neithers side, why? Both states cause crimes against humanity. Why don’t we just nuke both states so the wold can shut the fuck up about what’s going on? Jews have ONLY one jewish country surrounded by 60 iq max primitive animals who want to keep attacking the territory but keep losing.

Ishowspeed says he supports Palestine just to act “based“ now he wouldn’t be happy if a random kike bombards him in public and punches him in the face.

Problem 2:

Why does everyone cope with religion you get one life:
Religion is the cause of all war
Religion is a mental illness

Imagine being a straight tall white chad who makes six figures a year and not being able to slay that’s religion for you. Most religious muslims are bug eyed Arabs and pakis who can’t get pussy other than arranged marriage so they cope with “JBs”

• +1
Reactions: human304, Veganist and BrahminBoss
I just wanna slay

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
@Ozraelite @OGJBSLAYER @human304 @idklooksmax @Veganist @Debetro

correct

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
you are high iq, mostly because of being brought up in a non-religious family and good education.

here in Indian subcontinent 99.99% of the religious people have room temp iq and braindead.

indian subcontinent and middle east was not like what it is now.

the USA and west used Islam to stop the spread of communism.

they have welcomed cancer to get rid of common cold. now the world is fucked.

we are slowly nearing towards an inflection point, so brace for things to go more chaotic and shit . a total system collapse is nearing.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
you are high iq, mostly because of being brought up in a non-religious family and good education.

here in Indian subcontinent 99.99% of the religious people have room temp iq and braindead.

indian subcontinent and middle east was not like what it is now.

the USA and west used Islam to stop the spread of communism.

they have welcomed cancer to get rid of common cold. now the world is fucked.

we are slowly nearing towards an inflection point, so brace for things to go more chaotic and shit . a total system collapse is nearing.
Fr fr

I also do see some common sense within your posts
Yes and I feel like for some reason south Asians have limited access to many things most westerners are missing out due to living in a third world country