I HAVE BEEN FREED FROM MY SHACKLES, @MAKEYOUSIT IS AN ABUSED DOG

K

Kamui

Inactive
I have been freed.
I have been freed from my shackles of a .org temp ban, the past 5 hours have been some of the most tumultuous and stressful hours of my entire life, you can’t even begin to imagine nor understand the immense pain and suffering that I’ve had to go through this ordeal.

The main culprit behind this dilemma however

Fucking subhuman dysgenic curry shit stain attempting to frame 2 other users @Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 and saying that we doxxed his irrelevant ass because he knows that he is a genetic dead end Dalit who will never serve any purpose in this world and lives to be mocked and treated like the turd that he is
Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN

the sopranos smoking GIF

@Makeyousit You will always be my abused dog you fucking low IQ pajeet, neck yourself and do the world a favour by jumping off the Palais Royale.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, st.hamudi but 6‘5, TheTakeoverHasBegun and 15 others
@Ricky212 @flippasav @Kristin @traveler @Napoleon1800 @st.hamudi but 6‘5 @normie_joe

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Napoleon1800, traveler, Kristin and 1 other person
Im Free Rick Perry GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
Monkey Hug GIF

• Love it
nigga got banned again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Ricky212 and Kamui
I've hated that pajeet since last year

• Love it
legit return

• Love it
I have been freed.
View attachment 2551748
I have been freed from my shackles of a .org temp ban, the past 5 hours have been some of the most tumultuous and stressful hours of my entire life, you can’t even begin to imagine nor understand the immense pain and suffering that I’ve had to go through this ordeal.

The main culprit behind this dilemma however

View attachment 2551755
Fucking subhuman dysgenic curry shit stain attempting to frame 2 other users @Blackgymmax @looksmaxxer234 and saying that we doxxed his irrelevant ass because he knows that he is a genetic dead end Dalit who will never serve any purpose in this world and lives to be mocked and treated like the turd that he is
Mike Tyson Lol GIF by DAZN

View attachment 2551763
the sopranos smoking GIF

@Makeyousit You will always be my abused dog you fucking low IQ pajeet, neck yourself and do the world a favour by jumping off the Palais Royale.
YES. OUR BBC DADDY IS BACK

• Love it
Chill my dear brother. Embrace peace and love. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

thats some random hindu from r/truerateme
just jfl at you niggas iq

He was seething for me about 2 months
Ugly ass ungifted genetic dead end

• +1
  • JFL
Chill my dear brother. Embrace peace and love. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
God doesn’t love Dalits

More curry lies! You’re just covering for him!
huh
nigga your another hindu in disguise
your neutral in the palestine conflict
enough said

the past 5 hours have been some of the most tumultuous and stressful hours of my entire life, you can’t even begin to imagine nor understand the immense pain and suffering that I’ve had to go through this ordeal.
.org addiction withdrawal