I have been gone from the forum a few weeks fill me in on what I missed

mecha72

mecha72

Will pimp out xangsane
@dimorphism roped

Looksmax true

I used to rot here every day now I can only bother to log in every few weeks to cage

@dimorphism roped
You are a gullible retard. @AlexBrown84's thread is larp. His IP address is exactly the same, ask a mod yourself if you want. Alexbrown has larped about other users roping in the past.

Everyone thought dimorphism roped a year ago too, why are you retards just believing it again without any evidence? JFL.

• Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and murdah
how do we know its true
It may be true that if he was a prolific poster and ceased all activity across the forum and other social media

You are a gullible retard. @AlexBrown84's thread is larp. His IP address is exactly the same, ask a mod yourself if you want. Alexbrown has larped about other users roping in the past.

Everyone thought dimorphism roped a year ago too, why are you retards just believing it again without any evidence? JFL.
like i said, his parents logged onto his account

i talked to his irl friends and they confirmed it

be glad i gave a 2024 like you an audience with myself

like i said, his parents logged onto his account
"i’ve checked his ip on my forum and it’s not the same"

His IP address is the same as it was previously, you can ask a mod yourself, but, I am sure you already know this because he has an account on your forum. Also the threads that his account has been viewing indicate that it is him. He was last active today on here.
i talked to his irl friends
You didn't.
be glad i gave a 2024 like you an audience with myself
Go back to posting CP in 2BT2 discords and sucking the nipples of homosexual Israelis, Solour68.

Someone has hacked the whole internet on me

"i’ve checked his ip on my forum and it’s not the same"
View attachment 2879229
His IP address is the same as it was previously, you can ask a mod yourself, but, I am sure you already know this because he has an account on your forum. Also the threads that his account has been viewing indicate that it is him. He was last active today on here.

You didn't.

Go back to posting CP in 2BT2 discords and sucking the nipples of homosexual Israelis, Solour68.
please shutup
IMG 2286

• JFL
Reactions: Kreatophagia
and it’s his mom

The top one is from yesterday, your thread was posted over 10 days ago. His IP address/IP range on this forum is the same, I asked a mod. Anyway, he could have been using a VPN, and dynamic IP addresses rotate frequently anyway.

Last edited: