I have been slacking in my diet for 2 months

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

GOD-EMPERORS CHAMPION MGTOW : KINH☦️ 🇻🇳
And I’m basically fat again despite still working out and burning 1.2k calories daily through exercise

Lmfao @ any wanker saying “losing weight is easy” it’s by far the 2nd hardest thing in like almsot as hard as getting rich how TF will I ever get lean when tasty food like milkshakes exist @BrahminBoss we finna make it we finna get lean one day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, PseudoMaxxer, 케이제이 and 1 other person
Its very easy to do if you are willing to take experimental drugs into ypur system

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss
And I’m basically fat again despite still working out and burning 1.2k calories daily through exercise

Lmfao @ any wanker saying “losing weight is easy” it’s by far the 2nd hardest thing in like almsot as hard as getting rich how TF will I ever get lean when tasty food like milkshakes exist @BrahminBoss we finna make it we finna get lean one day
anyone who says losing weight is easy is either someone who barely eats (low appetite), usually a woman or a reddit soyboy, or just someone who’s completely delusional and thinks you can maintain on 4000 calories

in my case losing weight is hard unless i go on some extreme diet, if i don’t do that i end up eating too much or end up binging on good food or sodas or anything else that’s not meant to be part of a diet. cutting weight with a high appetite is deathfuel. i was only able to do it by going full carnivore zero carbs for a period of time

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
thyroid or whatever

anyone who says losing weight is easy is either someone who barely eats (low appetite), usually a woman or a reddit soyboy, or just someone who’s completely delusional and thinks you can maintain on 4000 calories

in my case losing weight is hard unless i go on some extreme diet, if i don’t do that i end up eating too much or end up binging on good food or sodas or anything else that’s not meant to be part of a diet. cutting weight with a high appetite is deathfuel. i was only able to do it by going full carnivore zero carbs for a period of time
I see it a lot. My friend doesn’t get how ppl can struggle with losing weight but after seeing me battle with trying to get lean and I’m still not lean he has finally realised not eveybody is built like him.

I had to explain why the UK made the sugar tax to him, he said it’s unfair (which he’s right) but the reason why they did it is because most normal people struggle with their weight and the only way to combat thag is to up the price and reduce the sugar thereby reducing the obesity epidemic.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
thyroid or whatever
Nar that’s a cop out and faggot blaming. Woman level low T shit, the reason why I’m not lean is because I’m not following my diet properly

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez
I ate so many rice cakes today

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 케이제이

Cope

• Hmm...
I see it a lot. My friend doesn’t get how ppl can struggle with losing weight but after seeing me battle with trying to get lean and I’m still not lean he has finally realised not eveybody is built like him.

I had to explain why the UK made the sugar tax to him, he said it’s unfair (which he’s right) but the reason why they did it is because most normal people struggle with their weight and the only way to combat thag is to up the price and reduce the sugar thereby reducing the obesity epidemic.
he’s right but the “obesity epidemic” is a total fucking meme. there’s obese people in every country that doesn’t make it an epidemic, they act like 50% or more of people are obese.

when i go out it’s more like at least 90% are normal or thin, 5% or maybe 7-8% are chubby or fat, and 1% are legit obese

he’s right but the “obesity epidemic” is a total fucking meme. there’s obese people in every country that doesn’t make it an epidemic, they act like 50% or more of people are obese.

when i go out it’s more like at least 90% are normal or thin, 5% or maybe 7-8% are chubby or fat, and 1% are legit obese
The fact that 1/3 ppl are fat is a problem.

The fact that at least 50-65% of women are fat or obese is an problem.

Stop gaslighting the issue

Losing weight and staying thin is possibly the most difficult test in this life. I only last a month at 67 kg, then I go back to being a sausage with legs

lol yeah ur one of those retards with a 9 yr old girls appetite u wouldn’t get it
No im just not a fat fucking retard

The fact that 1/3 ppl are fat is a problem.

The fact that at least 50-65% of women are fat or obese is an problem.

Stop gaslighting the issue
it’s all older people in rich areas. i literally never see obese people. there is no “obesity epidemic” it’s a reddit meme

• Hmm...
it’s all older people in rich areas. i literally never see obese people. there is no “obesity epidemic” it’s a reddit meme
Most ppl aren’t rich… so umm yeah congratulations for proving my point. Go to a normal area most women are fat, about 2/5 men are fat or overweight

Men are less fat than women due to genetics but also cos men aren’t as lazy (thanks testosterone)

whats your current diet and workout routine brah

1.2k calories daily through exercise

You might be going too hard. You are never going to go straight from a super unhealthy diet to a healthy diet. It's said so many times but it's legitimately the only thing that works, and that is going mega slow. Like replacing energy drinks with diet coke.

whats your current diet and workout routine brah
Stopped the planned meals but I workout 4-5 days a week. And burn 1.2-2k calories everyday through 3-4 hour walks
You might be going too hard. You are never going to go straight from a super unhealthy diet to a healthy diet. It's said so many times but it's legitimately the only thing that works, and that is going mega slow. Like replacing energy drinks with diet coke.
I have before and it went well until my airfryier microwave oven broke and ever since I just been eating random shit cos I miss that machine

I only drink diet drinks

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
Most ppl aren’t rich… so umm yeah congratulations for proving my point. Go to a normal area most women are fat, about 2/5 men are fat or overweight

Men are less fat than women due to genetics but also cos men aren’t as lazy (thanks testosterone)
rich people are the fat ones, im in a low to low middle class area i almost never see obese people, just a few chubby / fat ones

rich people are the fat ones, im in a low to low middle class area i almost never see obese people, just a few chubby / fat ones
Intresting. When go to poor areas I see an over abundance of fat fucks everywhere

Jfl if you cant lose weight. You are fat just because you cant resist eating and drinking too much? :lul: