I have been to so many places, done so many things, and i never met a girl

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
other guys meet girls at college, work, gym, etc. I did all this shit and met nothing. some people just live their lives and get laid, some others live their lives and jus rot.

i have even appeared on the TV because i got 1st place in a mountain race, not a single persongave a shit about me besides my parents.

Literally everything i do is pointless. Womem absolutely dont care about anything other than looks. you cant do anything to "win" a girl. just hope you got good genetics and just exist.

becayse thats how guys get laid, they just exist. jfl if you think they put any effrrt and shit, average normoid that gets to fuck is too scared to swim if the water is too cold, you rly think these guys approach 100s of girls and tolerate rejection???

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laaltin, hello12344 and shieldzz
That sport of running through the mountains makes you subhuman, looking like a fentanyl addict is the same as unhealthy. Better to go to the gym, I'm sure you weigh 55 kg. I weigh 90 kg for 6' I'm fat but I talk to girls and they prefer a potato body to a marathon runner who looks like a walking dead zombie. Give up that sport, cold, wind and sun destroy body and skin, it's shit, the sun must be avoided, it damages the skin, always sunscreen 90fp

That sport of running through the mountains makes you subhuman, looking like a fentanyl addict is the same as unhealthy. Better to go to the gym, I'm sure you weigh 55 kg. I weigh 90 kg for 6' I'm fat but I talk to girls and they prefer a potato body to a marathon runner who looks like a walking dead zombie. Give up that sport, cold, wind and sun destroy body and skin, it's shit, the sun must be avoided, it damages the skin, always sunscreen 90fp
low T cope

That nerdy incel language won't save you, it's only used by failed incels. To have sex with women you have to have perfect skin, muscles, good hair and a few days' worth of beard if you are an old man. fashionable clothes too

ncels. To have sex with women you have to have perfect skin, muscles, good hair and a few days' worth of beard if you are an old man. fashionable clothes too
reddit advice, try again

That nerdy incel language won't save you, it's only used by failed incels. To have sex with women you have to have perfect skin, muscles, good hair and a few days' worth of beard if you are an old man. fashionable clothes too
I don't have good genes for beard tho

ok retard

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
NOT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND DOESNT MEAN CRAP TO ME I JUST DON'T CARE

• Woah
i think some people are genetically meant to be alone . Like same thing with people which have talent in something and are completely bad in some specific area . The same goes with dating , i do think for some people doesnt matter what they do, they will be forever alone

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid and Luffymaxxing
reddit advice, try again
Being a virgin at 28 is absolutely worrying, your brain has to function very poorly to not be able to connect with humans.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
It ain't your fault

• So Sad
  • +1
Being a virgin at 28 is absolutely worrying, your brain has to function very poorly to not be able to connect with humans.
i connect with humans fine, they dont want to hold that connection sadly

i think some people are genetically meant to be alone . Like same thing with people which have talent in something and are completely bad in some specific area . The same goes with dating , i do think for some people doesnt matter what they do, they will be forever alone
why me???? its not fair :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: shieldzz
i connect with humans fine, they dont want to hold that connection sadly
You only connect with a woman by inserting your penis into her hole, gay friend conversations are not connecting.

• So Sad
On the street I see many truecels with families, those who do not have relationships are mentally ill or repressed gays. There are only those two options. I myself am a fat Saudi deathnic in Spain and I have relationships, yes, fat and ugly but I don't care.

On the street I see many truecels with families, those who do not have relationships are mentally ill or repressed gays
i dont see any truecels with girlfriends, most truecels are rotting in their basments, im the only truecel out there

i dont see any truecels with girlfriends, most truecels are rotting in their basments, im the only truecel out there
pray to gandy, it's all you have left

• So Sad
Save money to get surgeries or geomax

• So Sad