I have big respect towards elderly people that don't speak with anyone and are very silent

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Usually these people have passed through some really rough stuff and they are the most realistic of human beings.

They discovered the true nature of the person, they have experimented betrayal and true emotional pain.

These people tend to always give the best advises to their grandchildren and they usually know exactly when to say something and when to keep quiet. They are very patient, they calculate every word they say and the wisdom they project is unparallel to that of any other kind of person. At the same time they don't act like this for posing or seeking for praise like someone younger would do, they do it because they genuinely are like that. It's extremely difficult to catch them on a moment of weakness and shame, and they deliver their message with just a look even if they are recessed high trust manlets.

When someone is silent people tend to respect his word way more than someone who constantly speaks. You can even see it in this trash hole and how everyone clings and reacts to users who comment little but do fairly elaborated essays when they come (Even if they are the result of heavy drug abuse and make no sense).

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx, BeanletMogger, Eternal_ and 1 other person
I don't think it's always true, some elders poke their nose in other's business. It depends on the person

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator and BrahminBoss
x2. I always talk to olds saying "usted" instead of "tú". Is unconcious. I guess im good raised.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I don't think it's always true, some elders poke their nose in other's business. It depends on the person
Those kinds are f'ed up usually. Some old women do it because they genuinely think they can help but othees do it because they can't control themselves or for straight up evil.

I remember when i was young from time to time i didn't go to school for whatever reason and my grandmother discovered me hiding, and instead of snitching to my parents she always searched for me in the building stairs and brought me breakfast. Other people instead of doing that good act they would use it as leverage against you in case they want.

• Love it
Reactions: Lynxress
Watch what I do when I'm that age. College kids crowd around and say, "Hey, Grandpa, you're always silent which means you're wise and have good advice. Why don't you tell us something smart!"

I'll unzip my pants and pull my pecker out and wiggle it, "It still works!"

Oldcels are subhuman, Like everyone Else. Only i am blackpill, im 33yo