I have decided, I shall kill my orthodontist

Aesthetic

Aesthetic

King Of Larps // Boss of The Square
This jew fucked me up harder than hitler did them in WW2, bcs of him i had to waste alot of money on surgeries.

I had an overbite, instead of him bringing my upperjaw forward. He decided to slap that lowerjaw right back into the core of the planet and let it fuse with my neck.
He knew exactly what he was doing from the start and even told me at the end he put my lowerjaw back, he probably did this bcs i mogged his side profile before braces.

Not only that but he also continued the braces longer then needed to be (6 months longer) probably bcs he wanted to jew that money and squeze it the fuck out, resulting in me wasting even more months getting downwards growth.

giphy.gif

I have decided
He shall experience dead, this is the only satisfaction i shall have.

giphy.gif

reminder: this is not a fucking joke

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, v123q43, BrettyBoy and 8 others
Rape him first

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Aesthetic
I'm trying to find one that will rec me for BiMax instead of braces.

I will rope if I can't get a BiMax ded srs

This jew fucked me up harder than hitler did them in WW2, bcs of him i had to waste alot of money on surgeries.
View attachment 117656
I had an overbite, instead of him bringing my upperjaw forward. He decided to slap that lowerjaw right back into the core of the planet and let it fuse with my neck.
He knew exactly what he was doing from the start and even told me at the end he put my lowerjaw back, he probably did this bcs i mogged his side profile before braces.
View attachment 117654

Not only that but he also continued the braces longer then needed to be (6 months longer) probably bcs he wanted to jew that money and squeze it the fuck out, resulting in me wasting even more months getting downwards growth.

giphy.gif

I have decided
He shall experience dead, this is the only satisfaction i shall have.

giphy.gif

reminder: this is not a fucking joke
Love this thread
Yes op kill that kike

you mean you had underbite right? yeah, putting lower jaw back is fucking lame jfl

you mean you had underbite right? yeah, putting lower jaw back is fucking lame jfl
Its not like he put my maxilla forward so it looked atleast a little bit normal, this nigga let my maxilla stand right there and just slap that lower jaw RIGHt back. You dont realise what kind of money i had to give to fix this retarded shit bro he literally gave me sleep apnea and i did jaw surgery to fix it

I will kill him, on god i will. This faggot isnt gonna see the sunlight ever again.

source.gif

Its not like he put my maxilla forward so it looked atleast a little bit normal, this nigga let my maxilla stand right there and just slap that lower jaw RIGHt back. You dont realise what kind of money i had to give to fix this retarded shit bro he literally gave me sleep apnea and i did jaw surgery to fix it

I will kill him, on god i will. This faggot isnt gonna see the sunlight ever again.

source.gif
Loveland COReynolds Oral amp Facial Surgery

underbite girl got her upper jaw forward.
drastic enhancement.
he shall needs to die bro. good luck. torture him beofre you kill