I have escaped financial slavery

Lucifer X

Lucifer X

Lyan ramec catya Zepar
I have decided to escape from society. Fuck society .I'm a true rebel. I don't believe in rules. I reject material things. I'm not going to waste my life force being some greedy narcissists slave. I'm not going to cough up all my money and give it to some greedy ass boomer piece of shit land lord, just to live in a moldy box. I'm not a fucking pay pig. I don't have a financial domination fetish. I don't crave material things. I'm not a fucking consumer. I am no longer subject to societies laws. There ain't no laws in the woods. I am free. I don't have geotagging, or GPS enabled on my phone. I'm so deep in the woods, the pigs couldn't find me if they tried. I could go in the lam out here. I will live a shamanistic lifestyle in the woods with the forest spirits. I'm living like a real Taino. @
MarquisDeSade
@MarquisDeSade is doing the right thing by living a spiritual life in the woods.

My mind, body, and spirit are free!

IMG 20230906 161615868

IMG 20230906 161626659

IMG 20230906 161550392

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AngryShortMale, 5'7 zoomer, Zonar and 10 others
Didnt know your autism had made its way to Looksmax as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maxout, bradpittshairline, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
kaczynskimax

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Lucifer X and 1 other person
Somewhat legit

• +1
Reactions: extremchange628181
Crazymaxxed

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Soychadcell, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, bradpittshairline and 2 others
I have decided to escape from society. Fuck society .I'm a true rebel. I don't believe in rules. I reject material things. I'm not going to waste my life force being some greedy narcissists slave. I'm not going to cough up all my money and give it to some greedy ass boomer piece of shit land lord, just to live in a moldy box. I'm not a fucking pay pig. I don't have a financial domination fetish. I don't crave material things. I'm not a fucking consumer. I am no longer subject to societies laws. There ain't no laws in the woods. I am free. I don't have geotagging, or GPS enabled on my phone. I'm so deep in the woods, the pigs couldn't find me if they tried. I could go in the lam out here. I will live a shamanistic lifestyle in the woods with the forest spirits. I'm living like a real Taino. @
MarquisDeSade
@MarquisDeSade is doing the right thing by living a spiritual life in the woods.

My mind, body, and spirit are free!
based af if true. a natural lifestyle is deff the ideal but dont forget to 1. Learn how to, since you didnt grew up in this environment 2. TO not avoid social contact.

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
You forgot to take some heroin

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lucifer X and vampyre
Blud thinks he is Diogenes. Talk to me when you jack off in front of Biden.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
how u paying for phone bill

you have escaped the mental institution