I have everything I've wanted in life except a wife and kids

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I am well educated. I come from a poor background, so the fact that I'm fairly rich is lifefeul.

I own 1.5 properties (the 0.5 is shared). I have savings. I have enough money to buy a new car every 2-3 years, go on holiday 3-4 times a year, and just generally treat myself. I can probably retire in my 40s and live off assets (stocks, property). Would've been earlier if I didn't sell my shitcoins in 2016...

Anyway, this only helps me rot more. If you have no wife or family it all means nothing. I'm going to be dead in 50-60 years. Who tf do I pass all this shit onto?!?! I can only think of my nephews, but at this rate they're gonna be incel too. Is there even a reason for me to hold onto it now? Why am I even bothering? I can't believe people don't ask these existential questions here.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: mewman, InnerVoid, bloomercel and 3 others
Go gay

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: mewman, incel194012940, Numb and 1 other person
Fuck thats brutal, I can see why arranged marriages are a thing, but mirin moneymaxing im tryna get like you one day.
Howd you get there?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bloomercel, Ricky212, try2beme and 1 other person
Wait, don't you live in Islamic country? Just buy a wife!

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
I am well educated. I come from a poor background, so the fact that I'm fairly rich is lifefeul.

I own 1.5 properties (the 0.5 is shared). I have savings. I have enough money to buy a new car every 2-3 years, go on holiday 3-4 times a year, and just generally treat myself. I can probably retire in my 40s and live off assets (stocks, property). Would've been earlier if I didn't sell my shitcoins in 2016...

Anyway, this only helps me rot more. If you have no wife or family it all means nothing. I'm going to be dead in 50-60 years. Who tf do I pass all this shit onto?!?! I can only think of my nephews, but at this rate they're gonna be incel too. Is there even a reason for me to hold onto it now? Why am I even bothering? I can't believe people don't ask these existential questions here.
I do not wish to live past 40. It’s already brutal enough

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel, distance decay and 1 other person
I'm a native English speaker. Realistically I can't geomaxxx. If I ever come across an English speaking foreigner they are very likely to be chad only.
What does this mean, do you live in the west?

• +1
Acting white and faking NT.

I'm a native English speaker. Realistically I can't geomaxxx. If I ever come across an English speaking foreigner they are very likely to be chad only.
Lucky you can atleast talk properly. I can’t even speak properly without stuttering and stumbling on my words. Which is why I never speak irl and avoid interactions so I don’t embarrass myself even further

• +1
What does this mean, do you live in the west?
Yes United cuckdom

Lucky you can atleast talk properly. I can’t even speak properly without stuttering and stumbling on my words. Which is why I never speak irl and avoid interactions so I don’t embarrass myself even further
I'm a really NOT NT. The thing is I got to every interview caffeinemaxxed and hypermaxxed. I joke about and act gigaNT AF.

However within the first few weeks of my job it becomes I'm a loser autistic retard. You can only "fake it til you make it" so far.

Mirin, Im wearing ralph lauren as we speak
No Ralph Lauren for your face.

• Woah
Reactions: distance decay and Gonthar
Keep moneymaxxing and use the money to try and make a positive impact on the world. Owning 1.5 properties and some stocks and being able to treat yourself once in a while is good but hardly the peak or endgame, there's a lot more you can work for.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and SecularIslamist
Acting white and faking NT.

Lel no, if you go to certain arabic places they’ll accept you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, bloomercel and SecularIslamist
Keep moneymaxxing and use the money to try and make a positive impact on the world. Owning 1.5 properties and some stocks and being able to treat yourself once in a while is good but hardly the peak or endgame, there's a lot more you can work for.
I get what you mean. But I'm genuinely content and it means nothing to me. I would happily lose half my net worth to get an MTB.

Chasing paper is a never ending cycle of greed. I'm content with where I'm at and where I'm going.

Lel no, if you go to certain arabic places they’ll accept you
LMAO I'm curry, when they find out they will treat me worse than sewage waste.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, distance decay, bloomercel and 1 other person
I get what you mean. But I'm genuinely content and it means nothing to me. I would happily lose half my net worth to get an MTB.

Chasing paper is a never ending cycle of greed. I'm content with where I'm at and where I'm going.

LMAO I'm curry, when they find they will treat me worse than sewage waste.
it's not about chasing paper, it's about chasing the ability to change the world, money just provides the means to do so

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

LMAO I'm curry, when they find they will treat me worse than sewage waste.
They only care about career broo, plus all arabs are subhuman covered in makeup

it's not about chasing paper, it's about chasing the ability to change the world, money just provides the means to do so
I don't wanna change the world. I don't care if it blows up tomorrow.

Ohhh....it's over then. You should move to Muslim country for traditional wife and family.
My father made the worst decision if his life to move here. Not his fault. But I will suffer the consequences.

They only care about career broo, plus all arabs are subhuman covered in makeup
Cope. Unless you mean gulf Arab - but they still brutally fog curries. The best looking curries are exactly the Arab passing ones.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arab_chink and Numb
you can’t single handedly change the world lmao unless u open a terrorist organization and blow up all major cities

• Hmm...
How old are you? UK is hell unless you are into the low class shit

• So Sad
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel and Numb
Are u not pakistani? Why dont u marry pakistani htb?

Are u not pakistani? Why dont u marry pakistani htb?
No I'm Bengali. Bengali girls are worse looking than paki foids. It's so over for me. If I was paki Id definitely be able to get a gl even in the UK w/o going abroad.

I'm able to match top 10% Bengali but they all ghost.

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart
Just learn Arabic or whatever shit they talk in the sandland

You can't be muslim and femininist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay
yeah, women dont care about any of this sadly

Cope. Unless you mean gulf Arab - but they still brutally fog curries. The best looking curries are exactly the Arab passing ones.
wdym cope, most foids over there use surgery so much so and plus female arabs usually have bad orbitals. Its also kinda of a cultral thing to care about careers.