I HAVE FUCKING LOST OVER 35 THOUSAND DOLLARS ON ONLINE CRYPTO GAMBLING THE PAST 2 YEARS

Dicklet3incher

Dicklet3incher

Genetic deadend
Dont gamble PLEASE

• JFL
Reactions: SubSigma
Good goy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 31155, SteveRogers and 5 others
It's because of the Jews.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
The trick is to only start out with small increments.
I started out with like 600$ and blew it all 4 times (total like 2500) until my 5th account where I now hit gains

but I do options (main) and have a LTP only.
Never got into crypto but I do know people who do well on Forex

The trick is to only start out with small increments.
I started out with like 600$ and blew it all 4 times (total like 2500) until my 5th account where I now hit gains

but I do options (main) and have a LTP only.
Never got into crypto but I do know people who do well on Forex
Bro trust me, crypto is one hell of a drug because its easier to access and gamble with , like im on these sites that have ranks and shit, and give the illusion of rewards and bonuses per each rank, sometimes you feel that it gives something back only to realize you lost 10x the amount for the site to give that to you

• +1
Reactions: httVxtor
AF612421 7680 4A0C A770 F5FE5E721140

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X and Dicklet3incher
Have you tried asking for a refund?

• +1
Reactions: mug
E7FD51A3 048E 4EA6 9D35 40EB3806644C

Your so close to hitting it big

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 2432680
Just one more hand OP. You're moments away from hitting big.

The reason you lost so much is because you stopped. All you needed was a few more grand on the table to win it all back.

• +1
View attachment 2432680
its long time over, im only been able to financially deposit 10 bucks per week these last months...

i dont think i will win 35k back from 10 bucks!!!!
Worth a try my friend!
Idk man, maybe in a scenario that i would have power or be an influencer or some shit, im just a nobody broke customer LMAO

its long time over, im only been able to financially deposit 10 bucks per week these last months...

Idk man, maybe in a scenario that i would have power or be an influencer or some shit, im just a nobody broke customer LMAO
Blud thinks I'm being serious

It's over. you destroyed you life.

• +1

C037707A 3E5E 48A3 8AF8 9294FD37D066

You should borrow money from the bank and gamble it

Blud thinks I'm being serious

It's over. you destroyed you life.
Im dead serious the only successful gamblers are the ones that don’t stop gambling

Im dead serious the only successful gamblers are the ones that don’t stop gambling
That's where I went wrong

• +1
I’ve lost so much money to stake, FUCK EDDIE

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet3incher
YOU LOSE 10K AND KEEP GOING?

I’ve lost so much money to stake, FUCK EDDIE
FUCK THEY DIDNT EVEN DROP THE MONTHLY TODAY GREEDY PIECES OF SHIT, I WANT MY PITY PENNIES EDDIE SCUMBAB

FUCK THEY DIDNT EVEN DROP THE MONTHLY TODAY GREEDY PIECES OF SHIT, I WANT MY PITY PENNIES EDDIE SCUMBAB
It’s probably because stake just lost 45 mil to north korean hackers

I DONT KNOW, JUST DONT START

YES I DIDNT ONLY LOSE AT THE BEGINNING, BUT IT GETS REALLY BLOODY AFTER 1 POINT
move back to ur parents save for a year straight and pretend nothing happend

• +1
At least you didn’t lose over $20k to sam bankman kike like I did
No way you were a victim of that, wtf was ftx, like an exchange platform and at 1 point all your crypto was gone?

No way you were a victim of that, wtf was ftx, like an exchange platform and at 1 point all your crypto was gone?
It didn’t happen exactly like that, just know sam fucked me hard

It didn’t happen exactly like that, just know sam fucked me hard
Damn man that sucks, at least you said you are more knowledgeable now

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot
Damn man that sucks, at least you said you are more knowledgeable now
I am deadass gonna start moneymaxing hard so I don’t need to go to college, should probably stop spending so much time looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: beggingforinchesnoG and Dicklet3incher
I am deadass gonna start moneymaxing hard so I don’t need to go to college, should probably stop spending so much time looksmaxing
Yeah.. at the end of the day its pretty simple, if we want to survive we must try our best with moneymaxxing somehow, mewing and bonesmashing doesnt bring you food at the table

• +1
Reactions: beggingforinchesnoG and BloodClot
best ways to moneymax?

There’s a ton of different ways it depends on your skillset/what type of skills you want to learn
i was looking into video editing/ agncy (but its more complex)

i was looking into video editing/ agncy (but its more complex)
Video editing will have you selling your own time and agencies are pretty saturated tbh. The new wave is probably making a b2b ai software tool

Video editing will have you selling your own time and agencies are pretty saturated tbh. The new wave is probably making a b2b ai software tool
i thought abt it in june w botpress but shit was confusing af

have u had succes w it?

No, I haven’t tried anything since i’ve been rotting on here
same, now we are in a non verbal psychyc agreement of competition to see who gets it first

same, now we are in a non verbal psychyc agreement of competition to see who gets it first
Lookup alex becker on youtube, he is high iq i’ve been learning some stuff from him

• +1
Reactions: beggingforinchesnoG