I have ground breaking news

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
Fecal matter is good for you.

It's basically undigested food.

[2008]
[Attendee]
Is that what our shit and our piss are? Is that like our food supply?

[Aajonus]
Now, if you were a completely raw fooder all of your life, fecal matter and urination is never a discard of waste. It's just byproducts being released, undigested food, completely undigested being released.
It's like in Georgia, Russia, in some areas of Thailand and Asia, they eat the fecal matter from the water buffalos. Why? Because it's predigested to the point where we can digest it, so they can get a lot of protein and fat from it.
A lot of other beetles and insects also eat fecal matter because they can get nourished by it.

[Attendee]
But you wouldn't want to eat your fecal matter if you hadn't been raw for a while?

[Aajonus]
I wouldn't want to.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker
now it makes sense why you defend raw meat with your life,bc your mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: lonelycurry, Skywalker, aleksander and 2 others
mentally ill

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 51465

View attachment 2707635

[2008]
[Attendee]

[Aajonus]
Now, if you were a completely raw fooder all of your life, fecal matter and urination is never a discard of waste. It's just byproducts being released, undigested food, completely undigested being released.
It's like in Georgia, Russia, in some areas of Thailand and Asia, they eat the fecal matter from the water buffalos. Why? Because it's predigested to the point where we can digest it, so they can get a lot of protein and fat from it.
A lot of other beetles and insects also eat fecal matter because they can get nourished by it.

[Attendee]
But you wouldn't want to eat your fecal matter if you hadn't been raw for a while?

[Aajonus]
I wouldn't want to.
@edgemaxx i knew u disgusting Georgians ate shit

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
no chad has ever eaten shit from a buffalo for

@edgemaxx has it’s tradition in georgia
keep coping truecel. maybe if u actually debloated instead of sucking my cock u would ascend

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl

View attachment 2707635

[2008]
[Attendee]

[Aajonus]

[Attendee]

[Aajonus]
I wouldn't want to.
this is why your 5’4 nigga, you ate raw meat and it fucked up your hormones 😹

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

View attachment 2707635

[2008]
[Attendee]

[Aajonus]

[Attendee]

[Aajonus]
I wouldn't want to.

video game wtf GIF by White Owls Inc
Episode 11 Showtime GIF by Shameless

Just eat shit theory

View attachment 2707635

[2008]
[Attendee]

[Aajonus]

[Attendee]

[Aajonus]
I wouldn't want to.
And I was actually following Aajonus's advice and I never knew this nigga eat and drank his own piss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back