I have infiltrated Muzzmatch as a girl

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
The likes are coming in faster than it takes light to reach earth (seriously). About 1 like every 8 seconds.

Lemme know how I should blackpill the guys. I put the girl down as 5'7 and there are still some 5'4 curries who think they stand a chance. JFLLL.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, RAMU KAKA, basedblackpiller and 6 others
@Fiqh @HappyJanitor @WishIwasChico @RAMU KAKA @falcon1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 21688, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
Started out with nothing I was hungry

Now I got a couple racks bitches on me

• +1
Reactions: g0op
Not fucking fair tbh
Why. You think I would choose this motherfucker if I was getting 1 like every 8 seconds?

Started out with nothing I was hungry

Now I got a couple racks bitches on me
If the cops pull up

I put the crack in my crack

• Love it
Reactions: Ricky212
The likes are coming in faster than it takes light to reach earth (seriously). About 1 like every 8 seconds.

Lemme know how I should blackpill the guys. I put the girl down as 5'7 and there are still some 5'4 curries who think they stand a chance. JFLLL.
What did you put for about me

What did you put for about me
Basic as shit. Like as if that even matters lol. She looks white average looking but mogs most curries in there tbh. My female morph was getting similar results.

Her profile is decent in terms of practicing. Didn't go 'overboard' and say 'always prays' - which mind you is rare and would probably put some girls off. Non hijabi med ethnicity.

Last edited:
@WishIwasChico get on this app nigger. You'll stop bragposting in an instant. 1 hour and your view to like ratio will be less than 8:1 for sure.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
@WishIwasChico get on this app nigger. You'll stop bragposting in an instant. 1 hour and your view to like ratio will be less than 8:1 for sure.
Bro I got ghosted by a single mum 3/10

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Corleone, SecularIslamist and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, WishIwasChico and Corleone
post some of the profiles jfl

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
send pic of the girl you used.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Corleone, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
This app lets you see women who skipped (swipe left) on you. It's suifeul.

I will tomorrow. Let me collect more lab rats likes first.
gl bhai, if you want to be more brutal start a random argument and gaslight them into thinking they did sth wrong, then once ur arguing just blackpill them saying shit like "this is why i prefer white guys/taller guys, they dont argue like this" and shit

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, WishIwasChico, g0op and 3 others
gl bhai, if you want to be more brutal start a random argument and gaslight them into thinking they did sth wrong, then once ur arguing just blackpill them saying shit like "this is why i prefer white guys/taller guys, they dont argue like this" and shit
Brutal. That shit would test my morals. I'm not sure I'd want to put a guy through that. If I heard that shit I'd grab the rope immediately.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, RAMU KAKA, WishIwasChico and 3 others
Do an experiment with no pics at all, youll be suprised at the amount of matches just because the word female was mentioned

• +1
No pics no care.

Brutal. That shit would test my morals. I'm not sure I'd want to put a guy through that. If I heard that shit I'd grab the rope immediately.
up to you, i do it regularly to ethnic foids and it destroys them jfl, they go all their lives feeling inferior to white foids while being assured otherwise by other ethnics then suddenly they hear that and it ruins them

• Love it
The blackpill is brutal, I would choose to let the curries to stay delusional that they have a chance. But at some point they will swallow the blackpill for sure as the world is becoming more lookist.

• +1
Any chaddams yet, show photos

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh
  • JFL
Reactions: basedblackpiller
  • Woah
Reactions: basedblackpiller
up to you, i do it regularly to ethnic foids and it destroys them jfl, they go all their lives feeling inferior to white foids while being assured otherwise by other ethnics then suddenly they hear that and it ruins them
Elab