I have Just disproven the Impossibility theory.

_MVP_

_MVP_

I:P Masquerena
Harrumph, Back pain and cough forces me to Take over, increase iq, crime, destroy humanity, Singularity etc. Its a very good thing

(Focusing on) impossibility is therefore incompatible with the above sentences. Crazy how i Made this Connection. A human is built to be unable to Accept Impossibility. So i will never again Claim something is impossible. So Focus on possibility, Focus on possible. Human has No Other choice than for Things Being possible.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
This is ofc Not complete Proof, but sufficient proof

Focusing on possible is focusing on omnipotence which is the Goal anyway

Focusing on impossibility hurts you more than its good

Use your high iq to do the impossible and become a chad then

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Samsepioler
\
Use your high iq to do the impossible and become a chad then
Well thats impossible. it applies on things such as looks. u can always have friends in ur mind like a schizo if u want it badly. see its not that impossible now isnt it? !

Everything is possible in imagination bro

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Harrumph, Back pain and cough forces me to Take over, increase iq, crime, destroy humanity, Singularity etc. Its a very good thing

(Focusing on) impossibility is therefore incompatible with the above sentences. Crazy how i Made this Connection. A human is built to be unable to Accept Impossibility. So i will never again Claim something is impossible. So Focus on possibility, Focus on possible. Human has No Other choice than for Things Being possible.
Do you want to receive a bachelors in philosophy for saying this?

Read neville goddard