I have killer eyes

Freixel

Freixel

Viva la Revolución
Black, piercing, slanted eyes

It seems like I'm always angry even though I'm neutral

They are not the eyes of a slayer, they are the eyes of a murderer, not a tiger.

Just that, I look low-trust which explains my loneliness

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and Imretarded?
Show pic crop out ur face just ur eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, Freixel and thebeast0503
Show pic crop out ur face just ur eyes
Grew out my lashes since using minoxidil now they’re like 3x longer and darker and improved my eye area… now it looks 10 times better and constantly get compliments abt it… girls keep telling me that my eyelashes are insane and ask me what do I use, also the pic I quite shit coz I just came from p.e and was all sweaty and my friend just randomly took a pic

Attachments

• 584003C1-2A57-47B2-A795-FD89272AB63D.jpeg
    584003C1-2A57-47B2-A795-FD89272AB63D.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, Deleted member 52452, Mainstream and 1 other person
Grew out my lashes since using minoxidil now they’re like 3x longer and darker and improved my eye area… now it looks 10 times better and constantly get compliments abt it… girls keep telling me that my eyelashes are insane and ask me what do I use, also the pic I quite shit coz I just came from p.e and was all sweaty and my friend just randomly took a pic
Looks good bro
Eyelashmaxing is underrated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, 97baHater, Deleted member 72587 and 1 other person
how do u put minox on them without burning ur eyes

A schoolmate once told me that I looked like a soldier.

I think leonidasmaxxing is the path of ascension for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and 97baHater
:ogre:

• +1
how do u put minox on them without burning ur eyes
dip my two index fingers in the bottle... close my eyes and apply it to the root of my eyelashes and brush them upwards with my fingers then i re dip my fingers and do the same thing... a little bit get into my eyes and and burns me a bit but its not much and goes away after a few seconds

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452, jinnu and k99
deathnic

• +1
Sounds like ur in hs, just start talking to random chicks u won’t rot for long

ur eyes are so pretty

Sounds like ur in hs, just start talking to random chicks u won’t rot for long
I am in hs… but Idk why I can’t talk to girls…i know they like me and shit but I just can’t bring myself to

I am in hs… but Idk why I can’t talk to girls…i know they like me and shit but I just can’t bring myself to
There’s no advice you just have to or eventually you’ll look back and regret not seizing opportunity, just try to find common interests and ask questions

Eyes of darkness, I have seen the abyss.

Black, piercing, slanted eyes

It seems like I'm always angry even though I'm neutral

They are not the eyes of a slayer, they are the eyes of a murderer, not a tiger.

Just that, I look low-trust which explains my loneliness
IMG 5368

post face next

Last bump

This fucking site isn't going to let me delete the photo, right?