I have never caged harder

aber

aber

Bronze
looksmaxxing becoming mainstream and it’s consequences :lul::lul: brootal.

Attachments

• v15044gf0000coo4ogfog65ndegs0opg.mp4
    3.6 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon and Bonecel01
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
  • +1
Reactions: aber
He should rope, there's no fix for that face

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, aber and northern mogger
it is incredibly over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, aber and northern mogger
Has the phenotype of a clown

could be a student of the Joker

• +1
Reactions: aber and northern mogger
This is the problem. I know there is some chad gene mf with a kobe bryant work ethic who will get all bitches and everyone has to work 50x harder

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, aber and HTN_Mentalcel
good base apart from brachy skull, so called moggers here would look subuhman if they tried that lighting w acne shit hair and fat. The reason this guy is even this relaxed is cos he already knows hes gl beneath the fat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aber and FacialStructure404
This is the problem. I know there is some chad gene mf with a kobe bryant work ethic who will get all bitches and everyone has to work 50x harder
Everyone is viewing it as a meme, but nobody is actually gonna admit to putting lattise on their brows, idk how many normies are looksmaxxing, it's still pretty low,many still cope with rizz and money sk well be fine for now

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Everyone is viewing it as a meme, but nobody is actually gonna admit to putting lattise on their brows, idk how many normies are looksmaxxing, it's still pretty low,many still cope with rizz and money sk well be fine for now
should we start spreading bluepill propaganda?

• +1
Jews will probably do that themselves, they are already spreading veganism, fucking everyone nutrition. Each next generation is gonna end up with more crooked teeth, recession etc. Processed good is the norm and everyone thinks vegetables are peak health. We will be fine.

The only thing is goyslop has GH making everyone taller but they are still all framecels with an ugly face

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: FutureSlayer, aber and northern mogger
It's funny how only a few made money, syrian psyco and curly head James. It's al the HTN that aren't even blackpilled that sold a bunch of courses, products and made money while a bunch of people on this forum made edits of Chico and made looksmaxxing content but because they are ltns they quickly lost fame. :lul:

• +1
Jews will probably do that themselves, they are already spreading veganism, fucking everyone nutrition. Each next generation is gonna end up with more crooked teeth, recession etc. Processed good is the norm and everyone thinks vegetables are peak health. We will be fine.

The only thing is goyslop has GH making everyone taller but they are still all framecels with an ugly face
everyone on tiktok exposed to le looksmaxx

• +1
I gaurantee 1 in 3 people mew now

Even if its 90% cope, that says something

• +1
It's funny how only a few made money, syrian psyco and curly head James. It's al the HTN that aren't even blackpilled that sold a bunch of courses, products and made money while a bunch of people on this forum made edits of Chico and made looksmaxxing content but because they are ltns they quickly lost fame. :lul:
this is just the beginning chief, day by day all normies begin to go on their "villain arc" and do normal softmaxxes, some will do more unknown shit and some surgery. it is all going down the fucking hill. I live in finland and its already bad, its gymmax or chad or dont try

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber and HTN_Mentalcel
good base apart from brachy skull, so called moggers here would look subuhman if they tried that lighting w acne shit hair and fat. The reason this guy is even this relaxed is cos he already knows hes gl beneath the fat
god bless you

• +1
this is just the beginning chief, day by day all normies begin to go on their "villain arc" and do normal softmaxxes, some will do more unknown shit and some surgery. it is all going down the fucking hill. I live in finland and its already bad, its gymmax or chad or dont try
Yeah a lot of zoomers gymaxx but a lot of them are Ltn that just end up bloated, shit nutrition and think they can eat goyslop after a 1hr workout, most have shit sleep and nutrition to handle all that stress on their body. I'm holding a laughing fest when all these normie gymcels hit the wall. Want to join me @HerpDerpson

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, aber, gigell and 1 other person
Yeah a lot of zoomers gymaxx but a lot of them are Ltn that just end up bloated, shit nutrition and think they can eat goyslop after a 1hr workout, most have shit sleep and nutrition to handle all that stress on their body. I'm holding a laughing fest when all these normie gymcels hit the wall. Want to join me @HerpDerpson
Every dude in my school that doesn't gymmax never speaks to foids exept for one other and me

• +1
Either don’t train or hop on roids

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Well it seems that for some people gym is kind of like an excuse for having an eating disorder where they eat junk food (under the guise of bulking) and then they go on a "cut" with things like cardio so they can drop the weight and go back to eating junk food. And the end game of that is getting on drugs, so it doesn't even matter what you eat anymore, since all your muscles come from a syringe, so you can just eat 5000 calories of candy like you wanted when you were a child.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aber and HTN_Mentalcel
Well it seems that for some people gym is kind of like an excuse for having an eating disorder where they eat junk food (under the guise of bulking) and then they go on a "cut" with things like cardio so they can drop the weight and go back to eating junk food. And the end game of that is getting on drugs, so it doesn't even matter what you eat anymore, since all your muscles come from a syringe, so you can just eat 5000 calories of candy like you wanted when you were a child.
The funny thing is guys who actually have a good physique havnt changed at all despite the rise in gymcels. If jews are gonna stunt my devlopment then im gonna let the jews ruin all of normies health and make them all look bloated, i need to catchup somehow.

How the fuck is his overal score 77, makes zero sense

• +1
That is kinda funny but also messed up.