I have no facial failos

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
When you've had a facial failo all of your life then rid yourself of said failo, it only really sets in when you see yourself in motion on video and realize that there is nothing about your face that looks out of the ordinary in a negative sense and all ratios are within the normal range.
It's the first time you truly feel human

My brain can never recover from the abused dog mindset I suffered from having a facial deformity but at least I can say I've seen both side of the coin so can truly appreciate what I have now, no natural HTN/Chadlite/Chad will ever be able to understand because they didnt have to slave away to save money to fix their suffering, everything is handed to them.

I could make some minor improvements to my face with implants but they really aren't going to move the needle in terms of turning a foids decision to fuck me from a no to a yes, they may be beneficial for tighter skin/anti-aging benefit though which isnt really adding much just preventing loss.

I feel like I was given the winning loterry ticket having began my journey as an underdeveloped late pubertycel 50th percentile height extreme extomorph with facial deformity and transforming into a 99th percentile height, 99th percentile shoulder stength, 90th percentile penis volume, 95th percentile IQ no facial failos chap,
Except I fucked up the winning ticket due to body disfigurement that means I can never remove my shirt around people, so close but yet so far.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, forevergymcelling, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
You had recessed midface if I remember correctly, how did you fix it, did you undergo surgery?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Do you post any pics ever?

What means body disfigurement. Link or pics

Dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Now you just need to become a full-time hardcore gymcel, it's the last thing you need to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and forevergymcelling
No, your name and posting style also gives FED vibes

I've been consistent for the past 6 weeks or so, a few more months and I should have activated a good chunk of muscle memory
My posting style??

I have no memory of asking

send me the before and after.

your maxilla is pretty bad, but made up for by other attributes. You're not full on chad, but definitely gl enough for a hot gf