I have potential, one day I’ll mog

2008Looksmaxxer

2008Looksmaxxer

Iron
Gay TikTok filters aside I usually post my most cooked pics on here for brutal honesty but I don’t look like that irl. Here are two TikTok vids I made just lying in bed after shower. And yes I’m using the TikTok filter to make my acne look better. I have potential just not sure how much or how little hopefully puberty doesn’t cook me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: shieldzz, Jeww, midlatinocel and 1 other person
you look good bro when i was your age i was fat asf just max out your hormones and you good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, coispet, Allornothing and 3 others
You have the potential to be average. Still miles better than the rest of the forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dragomaxxer, Allornothing, efidescontinuado and 2 others
yh you look pretty good

• +1
Reactions: greywind, midlatinocel and 2008Looksmaxxer
Gay TikTok filters aside I usually post my most cooked pics on here for brutal honesty but I don’t look like that irl. Here are two TikTok vids I made just lying in bed after shower. And yes I’m using the TikTok filter to make my acne look better. I have potential just not sure how much or how little hopefully puberty doesn’t cook me.

U need more lower third height u will be htn then :love:

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
goo25

strong LTN

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
you do, but before all, do the basic, hit the gym

now i understand the reason of all or nothing, pitt or subhuman
He's just low appeal and gets HTN treatment irl. It is what it is.

Potential in mumbai

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer

im trying to imagine you recording this its so gay lol

im trying to imagine you recording this its so gay lol
Says the one looking at another guy and trying to imagine him while throwing around the word gay 🤔 sounds like self projection

Listen to your mother and cut your hair. The fluffy gay hair is making you look like an asexual tomboy. You have potential, potential to be above average looking

• +1
Reactions: 2008Looksmaxxer and coispet