I have sort of oneitis on this chick wtf do I do

House Lannister

House Lannister

Officially schizo
She comes to the same boxing training as me. However I barely know anyone in the sessions so I lack social proof there and it’s led by low inhib Tyrone and white chadlite who use their leadership positions to statusmax and talk to these foids. She is quiet and appears hqnp however these low inhib moggers constantly talk with her. Is it fucking over? She doesn’t seem interested but I am like a peanut compared to these guys

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin and sportsmogger
I height and frame mog most of them though

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Just go up to her and say hi. And be yourself girls love that

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, DelonLover1999 and House Lannister
She gets railed by them daily OP jfl @ having a oneitis. If its that bad you know what to do

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and House Lannister
She gets railed by them daily OP jfl @ having a oneitis. If its that bad you know what to do
Idek if it’s oneitis. She’s just so fuckable to me it’s insane

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
She comes to the same boxing training as me. However I barely know anyone in the sessions so I lack social proof there and it’s led by low inhib Tyrone and white chadlite who use their leadership positions to statusmax and talk to these foids. She is quiet and appears hqnp however these low inhib moggers constantly talk with her. Is it fucking over? She doesn’t seem interested but I am like a peanut compared to these guys

Assert your dominance by knocking out everybody in the boxing class. Then she’ll know you’re truly superior.

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger and House Lannister
Assert your dominance by knocking out everybody in the boxing class. Then she’ll know you’re truly superior.
I just started out but I am stronger than most these guys so once I train to a good level it’s over for them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and DelonLover1999
I just started out but I am stronger than most these guys so once I train to a good level it’s over for them

The coaches have to get laid out too or else they’ll mog you and take her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and House Lannister
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Hyper masc environments freak me the fuck out. I feel like a peon training there and seeing everyone else is some pro boxer relative to me

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ReadBooksEveryday
If she is in fact hqnp she will be more impressed by an act of courage or ‘character’ (provided that you aren’t lacking in size and strength) rather than pure physical dominance

not saying that beating niggas up would be bad, but maybe pulling punches when you’re already winning would be more ideal (when you get to a good lvl)

showing restraint in a fight where you are stronger and better than the other guy is a superman trait

• Woah
Reactions: House Lannister
and she has a oneitis on Tyrone's BBC

Go up and molest her body

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

Ask her to spar you

shes fucking them while u fantasizing about her lol

Having a Oneitis is cucked af lol