I have swallowed the pink pussy pill indefinitely

laaltin

laaltin

stagnation breeds stress
I’ve not gotten with an ethnic girl in years but still kept the option of getting married to one open. I don’t think I’m getting married ever, will just hop from LTR to LTR, I don’t have issue with living alone so dry periods are fine. You need these periods to make changes and pivot your life to new direction anyway. Pink pussy for life, white brahs keep seething.

in these schizophrenic autists minds, being curry means you're doomed to never get with a white chick, when that's really the only women I've fucked (along with a few black chicks) lmfao.

Bro, like, at this point on, I'll have to actually record me fucking a white chick with my face in it, and most of these little pale skinned snow niggers will still say that it's edited or fake.

Good job bro, keep slaying pink pussy. I know white chicks feel the absolute best, and that's what I'm gonna continue putting my dick in, until I decide to get married to a white chick.

Good shit brotha,

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and laaltin
b
in these schizophrenic autists minds, being curry means you're doomed to never get with a white chick, when that's really the only women I've fucked (along with a few black chicks) lmfao.

Bro, like, at this point on, I'll have to actually record me fucking a white chick with my face in it, and most of these little pale skinned snow niggers will still say that it's edited or fake.

Good job bro, keep slaying pink pussy. I know white chicks feel the absolute best, and that's what I'm gonna continue putting my dick in, until I decide to get married to a white chick.

Good shit brotha,
the racepill is for the average normies like us, if ur salludon or some high status curry you can get with a white girl easily

b

the racepill is for the average normies like us, if ur salludon or some high status curry you can get with a white girl easily

Ether

6'3 ethnic · From Timbaktoo