i have the perfect movie idea

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
some toxic male misogynist (yes he has a small dick) meets a toxic female misandrist feminist
they are coworkers on some shitty store they argue a lot and hate each other
but after settling their differences aside they manage to love each other for their personalities (not for body parts) and leave their hatefull ideologies once in for all
what do you think? is this a good movie premise?
of course to pull it off the main characters have to be aesthetic looking but thats irrelevant to the story arc

some toxic male misogynist (yes he has a small dick) meets a toxic female misandrist feminist
they are coworkers on some shitty store they argue a lot and hate each other
but after settling their differences aside they manage to love each other for their personalities (not for body parts) and leave their hatefull ideologies once in for all
what do you think? is this a good movie premise?
of course to pull it off the main characters have to be aesthetic looking but thats irrelevant to the story arc
Yeah, that's a good start. I think it would be better though if the woman fell in love with a 6'4 chad whose bulge is visible from space in the end and the man started shitposting about dicksize on internet forums.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Heirio and Deleted member 1182
Sounds like an ok movie idea.

Yeah, that's a good start. I think it would be better though if the woman fell in love with a 6'4 chad whose bulge is visible from space in the end and the man started shitposting about dicksize on internet forums.
i mean my movie story isnt realistic of course but isnt that the point of movies? to fantasize about the impossible? that would be a good cope ngl

Would be a good fantasy movie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1182