I have the worst situation out of everybody in .org

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
It's literally impossible for me to ascend. I just stay in my apartment all day. When working, I work from home 95% of the time. My sleeping is fucked. I see no sunlight for weeks sometimes. My eyes have become extremely short sighted because of this. My ability to contact with humans is extremely limited. The nearest "friend" I have is 100s of miles away. I live in a remote area in the middle of nowhere. Everyone is confused why I decided to move. But I said it's for "career" purposes. I never took advantage of the social aspects of growing up. I actually thought this would hold me back career-wise and educationally (partially true).

I look forward to going back to my hometown and living with my parents and incel brother and femcel sister. But that's just trading one form of rot for another. I still continue to rot.

Looksmaxxing is not even a solution. If I were to look like O'Pry, Chico or Salludon tomorrow it would not solve my situation. Even if I looked like them, the way I've lived my life for the last 10 years I would still not have ascended. It's impossible to ascend if you're chad and just rot and cope all day.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FrenchChad, Mewton, Abhorrence and 12 others
Yes same it’s absolutely over. My last hope was Geomax but it absolutely turned out the same way it would happen if I got a relationship here in my country. It’s even worse she got BBC lmao.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Lynxress, try2beme and 1 other person
It's literally impossible for me to ascend. I just stay in my apartment all day. When working, I work from home 95% of the time. My sleeping is fucked. I see no sunlight for weeks sometimes. My eyes have become extremely short sighted because of this. My ability to contact with humans is extremely limited. The nearest "friend" I have is 100s of miles away. I live in a remote area in the middle of nowhere. Everyone is confused why I decided to move. But I said it's for "career" purposes. I never took advantage of the social aspects of growing up. I actually thought this would hold me back career-wise and educationally (partially true).

I look forward to going back to my hometown and living with my parents and incel brother and femcel sister. But that's just trading one form of rot for another. I still continue to rot.

Looksmaxxing is not even a solution. If I were to look like O'Pry, Chico or Salludon tomorrow it would not solve my situation. Even if I looked like them, the way I've lived my life for the last 10 years I would still not have ascended. It's impossible to ascend if you're chad and just rot and cope all day.
i know you are not virgin but you sound like a "late bloomer" semi incel who lost it very late at 20 or 21 and is now a complete rotter at 30, my life will go the same way except the chance of me ever having sex is like 0.01% at this point

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and SecularIslamist
i know you are not virgin but you sound like a "late bloomer" semi incel who lost it very late at 20 or 21 and is now a complete rotter at 30, my life will go the same way except the chance of me ever having sex is like 0.01% at this point
*29 😡

Anyway me not being a virgin; I had a short fling with two girls. Yes I'm not a incel but I have an experience on par with them. It was just a FWB situationship. I guess semi-incel is appropriate term.

If you don't ascend now you will run out of options. Unlike ethnics you can't geomaxx and you'll be in for a shock if you try and do so. Maybe as a white guy you'll be fine with SEAmaxxing.

Yes same it’s absolutely over. My last hope was Geomax but it absolutely turned out the same way it would happen if I got a relationship here in my country. It’s even worse she got BBC lmao.
WAIT - You actually geomaxxx and she left for BBC?

Geomaxx is one of my last hopes outside of arranged marriage (which Ive already indicated I won't ever do). I do worry geomaxxxing and bringing them to western countries will corrupt them. But it is a rare.... As long as they're religious and close to their culture then it likely won't happen.

The annoying paradox of this is if you find girls who are like that, they are least likely to immigrate, married before 20 and fathers won't let them leave.

Meanwhile you can find plenty of westernised girls in ethnic countries who want to immigrate but are likely to turn out like these whores you mention.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
*29 😡

Anyway me not being a virgin; I had a short fling with two girls. Yes I'm not a incel but I have an experience on par with them. It was just a FWB situationship. I guess semi-incel is appropriate term.

If you don't ascend now you will run out of options. Unlike ethnics you can't geomaxx and you'll be in for a shock if you try and do so. Maybe as a white guy you'll be fine with SEAmaxxing.

WAIT - You actually geomaxxx and she left for BBC?

Geomaxx is one of my last hopes outside of arranged marriage (which Ive already indicated I won't ever do). I do worry geomaxxxing and bringing them to western countries will corrupt them. But it is a rare.... As long as they're religious and close to their culture then it likely won't happen.

The annoying paradox of this is if you find girls who are like that, they are least likely to immigrate, married before 20 and fathers won't let them leave.

Meanwhile you can find plenty of westernised girls in ethnic countries who want to immigrate but are likely to turn out like these whores you mention.
I geomaxed and 2 months before arriving she got bbc’Ed she was bleeding from sex. She also had several boyfriends who used her never had plans to marry her. I wanted to have her 2020 but they didn’t give me her number for whatever reason

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
How come you have not found a HQNP Muslim woman yet. Not all Muslim woman are HQNP but atleast some of them has got to be.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sub5c3l
How come you have not found a HQNP Muslim woman yet. Not all Muslim woman are HQNP but atleast some of them has got to be.
They all got married before 20. If they finished higher education before 25.

Only the uglies and divorcees are left after this age.

After 20 only the damaged are left who got pumped and dumped and no one wants

Do you think most HQNP are present before the age 25 considering they are pursuing college education

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sub5c3l

ascend with your sister

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Get a retail job or one that allows you to socialize better

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
*29 😡

Incel status

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and St.TikTokcel
the worst thing about it is that you'll be shit at it in the beginning which will probably lead them to firing you and your self esteem will probably drop even more and you'll be even more inclined to isolate

• +1
yes it would jfl
Cope. I just rotmaxxx at this stage man. If I were to live in a cave it would make no difference.

Do you think most HQNP are present before the age 25 considering they are pursuing college education
Yes. HQNPs are usually high class, therefore smart and educated. There is a short window of opportunity usually between 22-25 to snap then up if you haven't after uni.
Nah I fucking chill at my current job and expend more energy shitposting on .org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Lynxress
Nah, I literally have it the worst on entire org.

Bad childhood, bullying, drug abuse, severe mental health problems, constant rejections, workcelling, only had paid sex once so de facto still a virgin at 26, 5'8, balding, and so on.

I improved my looks significantly and will probably ascend after few more looksmaxxes, but the mental damage and trauma that I have accumulated over all these years is on the same level as experiencing war....

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SecularIslamist, standardcel and JosephGarrot123
Not even close

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

Solution: Turn your apartment into a live "Rot With Me" studio. However, don't get this advice confused with online influencers or Twitch/Rumble gamer streamers. You will not be talking to the viewers because, together, you all are decomposing. And as everyone knows, give or take necrophiliacs' beliefs, corpses don't communicate. Eh?

Picture this. You have a camera filming every section of your place. Something like that Big Brother's ordeal. You have posters on the walls reminding yourself, but also reminding the viewers of what the purpose is. Those posters are but a simple word. "ROT." Ah, yes, the viewer begins feeling the same way.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Abhorrence
finish welcome to the nhk

• +1
finish welcome to the nhk
My subscription ran out. I can't even finish a videogame. I was excited about FFVII remake for years and now it's out can't haven't played more than 2 hours. Waste of £60 jfl.

Solution: Turn your apartment into a live "Rot With Me" studio. However, don't get this advice confused with online influencers or Twitch/Rumble gamer streamers. You will not be talking to the viewers because, together, you all are decomposing. And as everyone knows, give or take necrophiliacs' beliefs, corpses don't communicate. Eh?

Picture this. You have a camera filming every section of your place. Something like that Big Brother's ordeal. You have posters on the walls reminding yourself, but also reminding the viewers of what the purpose is. Those posters are but a simple word. "ROT." Ah, yes, the viewer begins feeling the same way.
Are you retarded?

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Abhorrence
My subscription ran out. I can't even finish a videogame. I was excited about FFVII remake for years and now it's out can't haven't played more than 2 hours. Waste of £60 jfl.

Are you retarded?
I'm explaining your reality. I'm not decaying like you are. And you asked if I'm retarded after you illustrated beyond retardation? Ugh. You have a special head of dumb. Don't you?

• So Sad