I have to share this confession about how much of an ungrateful subhuman I've been

Veganist

Veganist

Demon
When I was 11-12, I changed schools and couldn't fit in. My new school was full of low class ppl and ethniks with fragile egos. That and my boundaryless humor made me the most unlikable person at school. Everyone hated me, I got into fights every day. I hated my life at that point plus I was a troubled youth with abusive parents.

And ya know who stood up for me? The coolest guy at school, who was the best football/soccer player, was handsome as fuck and every girl's crush (non-virgin btw). And that gigachad had the empathy to tell everyone to fuck off and to stop giving me shit. He was also troubled youth (single mother) and we were chill buddies altho I was a cringe subhuman and him a laid back chad.

And ya know how I paid him back? When he changed schools I stopped talking to him and ignored him every time I saw him, gave him generic "Hi, im alright" responses every time he attempted to connect with me.

So ye I'm an unthankful scum. What punishment do people like me receive in hell, I wonder.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Mike141, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
It’s over

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bro u writiving love stories about chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, logicel369 and Veganist

• +1
Reactions: cube
meanwhile i never had anyone do that for me. no person ever cared about me so fuck humans in general

meanwhile i never had anyone do that for me. no person ever cared about me so fuck humans in general
Have you ever cold approached a female.