i have very little friends :(

darkness97

darkness97

Zephir
i envy guys who just have 'boys'. i legit have no friends here despite being here for almost 2 years. i really envy the tiktoks where a bunch of dudes just fuck around and make jokes. i feel more jealous of that than any dude with fucking female.

dudes that you can also just play videogames with that are actually chill. i have always had the weirdest friends because i would chill with almost anyone as a younger kid. at 19 i used to hang out with 60 year old crack head and we used to go the strip club together. and this fat ginger who was a wannabe gangster. i think he's in jail now though.

i had 3 real friends back home but they are far away from me now. i make jokes in my classes to make the dudes laugh hoping that they will want to talk to me. there is this alt girl next to me who laughs at all my jokes but just annoys the fuck out of me.

i go to the bar and try to make friends there but they are all honestly alcoholics who i have to introduce myself to like a 100 times. it's sad here in this piece of shit city.

the women are also a little weird.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, wollet2, PseudoMaxxer and 2 others
i’ll be your friend bhai

• Love it
Reactions: darkness97
I have 0 friends

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stunna, 6′2 still over and darkness97

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: darkness97 and finn899
can i be your friend

• Love it
do crack, crackheads always have friends

• +1
Reactions: finn899
i have always had the weirdest friends because i would chill with almost anyone as a younger kid. at 19 i used to hang out with 60 year old crack head and we used to go the strip club together. and this fat ginger who was a wannabe gangster. i think he's in jail now though.
so funny

If you actually had very little friends you would be arrested and charged with being a predator. Nothing you do will ever seem quite right.

• +1
can I be your friend. I have literally 0 friends lol.

• Love it