I haven't eaten anything for 24 hours

G

GuyFromSingapore

It's all fun games until someone gets punched
Leanmaxxing type shit innit bozo?

And I don't feel hungry the slightest at all. Because I ate 1 small chapati, 1 small thosai, 1 chicken biryani and 1 plate of chilli chicken. And a small bowl of fruits.

I will go for another 24 hour fast.

I'll just eat at Jodhpur once I arrive there.

And I don't feel hungry the slightest at all. Because I ate 1 small chapati, 1 small thosai, 1 chicken biryani and 1 plate of chilli chicken. And a small bowl of fruits.

Completed a 28 hour fast and felt like I had infinite energy

nigga leanmaxxing on holiday

• +1
Reactions: prag
124 + 92 + 150 + 1000 = 1366 calories I ate yesterday.

Completed a 28 hour fast and felt like I had infinite energy

I feel the same tbh. My thyroid results showed hyperthyroidism.

I can not eat for days as long i abuse caffeine but obv its shitty for ur health

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and distance decay
I can not eat for days as long i abuse caffeine but obv its shitty for ur health

Coffee gives me headaches. But starving and drinking tonnes will Auschwitzmax you.

Coffee gives me headaches. But starving and drinking tonnes will Auschwitzmax you.
Never starve u'll become skinny fat but i can diet with a strong deficit with ease now

Never starve u'll become skinny fat but i can diet with a strong deficit with ease now

I've already completed puberty. Plus I'm 33 now.

I've already completed puberty. Plus I'm 33 now.
I dont think its a puberty thing when u starve ur body will consume muscles instead of fat, with a moderate deficit like 1000-1500 kcal and high peotein it ll burn mostly fat and preserve muscles which increase ur metabolism

I dont think its a puberty thing when u starve ur body will consume muscles instead of fat, with a moderate deficit like 1000-1500 kcal and high peotein it ll burn mostly fat and preserve muscles which increase ur metabolism

Thanks.👍 I'll go on high carb, high protein intermittent fasting then.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
lol "leanmaxxing" ur indian it's not by choice my nigga

lol "leanmaxxing" ur indian it's not by choice my nigga

Screenshot 20240111 134314

Become an example for the normie media outlets

why self starvation

Very nice. You don't want to be a fatso. But don't starve yourself to death please

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
Fasting is dumb
Imagine regularly going gym and not eating shit

dumb af but again you are a south Indian so it is common for you guys to do some dumb shit

Very nice. You don't want to be a fatso. But don't starve yourself to death please

In order to starve to death, you'd have to not eat anything for more than 7 days.

then whats with your post count here

Clinging on to my past and bitterness over my looks now. Like a roastie Stacy who's over her prime says.

do you slay or have only had gfs

All I know is that this happened. If I had gone to Europe, I would have slayed tremendously.

All I know is that this happened. If I had gone to Europe, I would have slayed tremendously.

sounds like she was fucked in the head going on a date with a guy 4 inch less

sounds like she was fucked in the head going on a date with a guy 4 inch less

Face my man. Face can get away with anything.

Yup, it's been 29 hours now and I'm starting to feel hungry.

Alternate day fasting is a cheat code

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12

If youre fasting in puberty, its over for u