my hair is perfect it is curly but atm it's straight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mathis, Samsepioler, yue and 2 others
i smell like pussy but it's ok showreing is a scam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, LooksThinker, aleksander and 2 others
Bumping since I want to see some info from no-poo veterans, mainly about whether it's worth doing long-term and how they deal with the smell and cleanliness.

why dont u just shower without wetting your hair

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and sportsmogger
Shower Cap...

• +1
Reactions: Feza, LooksThinker, IndraBC and 1 other person
You moron should wash your body atleast

• +1
Reactions: mathis, VenatorLuparius, Samsepioler and 3 others
why dont u just shower without wetting your hair
nigga showering is a joke fuck showering this is the last time in my life water touches me im the purest nigger on this earth

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, yue, Sushifart and 2 others
BOTB reservation.

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler, Sushifart and SeriousAscension
title
my hair is perfect it is curly but atm it's straight
Have you had dndruff and shit ton of hair shed

• +1
Reactions: Feza
nigga showering is a joke fuck showering this is the last time in my life water touches me im the purest nigger on this earth
imagine smelling in the cold... nah you a dengerous mf

• +1
Reactions: Feza and LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and Feza
  • +1
Bumping since I want to see some info from no-poo veterans, mainly about whether it's worth doing long-term and how they deal with the smell and cleanliness.
I've done no-poo for over a year, you obviously wash your body and I wash my hair with just water. It is worth it for me as my hair before was frizzy and dry with loads of dandruff when I used shampoo, and now its healthy. I never noticed any odd smell or had any other problems with my hair, my mother was shocked when I said I don't use shampoo as she said it looks so clean and healthy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheReckons, Sushifart and HTN_Mentalcel
I've done no-poo for over a year, you obviously wash your body and I wash my hair with just water. It is worth it for me as my hair before was frizzy and dry with loads of dandruff when I used shampoo, and now its healthy. I never noticed any odd smell or had any other problems with my hair, my mother was shocked when I said I don't use shampoo as she said it looks so clean and healthy.
For me it's been 8 months (no noticeable smell, but when I do smell something it just has that wet hair smell post-shower). I changed my showerhead to filter out chlorine and some other chemicals as well to have slightly better water to shower with (I usually wet hair every day or every other day while massaging the scalp).

Only even did nopoo because I had dermatitis on my scalp and face that started appearing and never went away until I stopped using shampoo altogether (and jew ass doctors were trying to prescribe me steroid cream to put on my entire face and scalp for the rest of my life, fucking bastards).

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheReckons, Feza and N1666
cant believe these people in org fucking incels :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Luckifss
You filthy beast. The most I ever went without showering was 9 days and that's because I was out the wild with no access to water sources.

My smell was foul and we I actually washed the water was full of filth. Never again.

• +1