I heard in China you can buy a wife from Vietnam or North Korea

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

But it cost up to $18K. But back in 2010 you could purchase a wife for only $550 USD. Now it's nearing $20K. You missed the boat if you didn't get your wife in 2010.

According to China Judgements Online, the average price to “buy” a foreign wife from the Mekong region increased from less than 4,000 yuan ($550) in 2010 to around 120,000 yuan ($16,500) in 2020.

Wives also come from North Korea.

How do I get there

• +1
Reactions: klip11
But it cost up to $18K. But back in 2010 you could purchase a wife for only $550 USD. Now it's nearing $20K. You missed the boat if you didn't get your wife in 2010.
Lmao she will probably cucked on me

Lmao she will probably cucked on me
If this was 2010, I would buy @Trilogy a bride from North Korea for Xmas. He would come down on Christmas morning and find her gift wrapped under the tree

If this was 2010, I would buy @Trilogy a bride from North Korea for Xmas. He would come down on Christmas morning and find her gift wrapped under the tree and fucked her raw

• +1
russian and kazahk too

You can do that anywhere

Will pay 100k for gf

• +1
@mogssssssssssssssss would @Trilogy mom let him have sex with his newly purchased east Asian bride???

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
  • +1
I would rather get a squishy GF the normal way

• JFL
Reactions: Trilogy
Here's @Xangsane chance to buy a squishy squishy

In USA, you can buy black boys like Alex Brown to suck your cock as long as you take them out on a dinner. (It only works when you're jewish tho)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back