i honestly dont know what to do

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
idk if i should force myself to forget about my oneitis or keep ragin over her. the first solution is a cope basically, i already tried it and it didnt work, the second one is pointless as i doubt i will ever see her again plus she also rejected me a million times already.

it makes more sense to rage over her tbh ngl. "but you need to come to your senses, she is gone and she never liked you" but honestly, i dont rly have senses anyway. my "senses" are bs, my senses is being a 24 yo manchild which i hate a lot more than being perpetually angry over her. this gurl makes me feel incomplete for some reason, idk why probably love.

im fucking losing it but its not like i ever had it to begin with. i think its worth it to be like this, it wont get any better.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Society is shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
no one cares about your oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Insomniac and RichardSpencel
True shit.

it also sux more cause my oneitis is the only thing that makes me a man. i have to constantly remember about her othewise i go back to being a child

it also sux more cause my oneitis is the only thing that makes me a man. i have to constantly remember about her othewise i go back to being a child
Deep shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
blackopscuckcel

• +1
Reactions: heroinfather
Just ldar, or do some other shit that will take your attention away from her.

I see your point.

to give it up means you lose smth elsse
or do some other shit that will take your attention away from her.

well i did that for 6 months. and all it took was 1 pic to get me hooked up again. and i fucking hate these copes tbh, it doesnt get any better and i have the guts to face death rn. its just that this bitch is long gone, if she was in range, i could force her to break me beyond repair.

i hate moving on. every mans goal is to die for love, and she took that away from me. she didnt have the guts and use her true power to finish me. now, the only logical thing i can do is wait and die like a cuck at an old age.

Last edited:
to give it up means you lose smth elsse

well i did that for 6 months. and all it took was 1 pic to get me hooked up again. and i fucking hate these copes tbh, it doesnt get any better and i have the guts to face death rn. its just that this bitch is long gone, if she was in range, i could force her to break me beyond repair.

i hate moving on. every mans goal is to die for love, and she took that away from me. she didnt have the guts and use her true power to finish me. now, the only logical thing i can do is wait and die like a cuck at an old age.
:feelsbadman: