i hope the world ends.

D

Deleted member 62821

ā €
@sub5c3l @Vermilioncore @Pierrot @NarcissusšŸ„€ @randomop

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: strawberrymushroom, Sushifart, humanoidsub7 and 5 others
It would be very quick and painful for us.

What concerns me is what happens after death.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 62821 and 2 others
Same, no more of this subhuman lifeb

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 62821 and 1 other person
@sub5c3l @Vermilioncore @Pierrot @NarcissusšŸ„€ @randomop
I hope this cinematic incel universe ends.
IMG 2197

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 62821, looksmac and 1 other person
Unknown if certain , but the prophecies link it up

The soyciety , the wars , earthquakes , the famine

They have talked about the end times and these will happen

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart, Deleted member 62821 and sub5c3l
It would be very quick and painful for us.

What concerns me is what happens after death.
just darkness, it just ends. Would be cool if there was a paradise and heaven and rivers of wine jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot and sub5c3l

You believe in the holy books?

just darkness, it just ends. Would be cool if there was a paradise and heaven and rivers of wine jfl.
There is Jesus Christ

And there will be paradise if you repent your sins

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
Same blud

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
INDIA

THE WORLD ISNT ENDING, INDIAN SOLDIERS WOULD SAVE US ALL BY SAVING ISRAEL FIRST IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, Deleted member 62821, sub5c3l and 2 others
nobody knows

i just hope we get to see the people we love somehow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, NarcissusšŸ„€, Deleted member 62821 and 2 others
There is Jesus Christ

And there will be paradise if you repent your sins
Iā€™m genuinely interested on how you stay religious while being blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, sub5c3l and Deleted member 62821
  • +1
Reactions: Pierrot, sub5c3l and buflek
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: buflek, Deleted member 62821 and Pierrot
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot, Deleted member 62821 and sub5c3l
May everything perish

Relaxed Mad Men GIF

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pierrot, sub5c3l, buflek and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65658 and sub5c3l
Will my soul be subhuman or chad
according to the bible you will have a similar if not the same appearance as on earth

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 62821 and NarcissusšŸ„€
according to the bible you will have a similar if not the same appearance as on earth
What the hell?
Imagine spending eternity as an ugly truecel, wtf?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Deleted member 65658, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l and Deleted member 62821
Iā€™m genuinely interested on how you stay religious while being blackpilled
Well , itā€™s a bit confusing

Our great grandparents or even grandparents were couples because they believed in the soul and not the looks

Society has changed greatly

Looks , the flesh are only a temporary thing for the world. And we must reject the modern world

Thatā€™s why I improve the soul as-well , as it lives on unlike the flesh. It ascends into heaven when you pass away

God has given us the gift of eternal peace and life.

I still canā€™t explain well and my knowledge is vague

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nofap, Sushifart, Pierrot and 1 other person
I wouldnā€™t want a painful death burning tbh. Just a bullet to the head in the battle field
Why not?

I would kneel down, open my arms and laugh in ecstasy as hellfire consumes everything.

No paradise, no hell. Just ur subhuman looking face for eternity
Lucky for me I mog
But obviously that's not right tbh, why would your soul carry your genetic failure after death?

• +1
Suicidal incels wanting euthanasia

• +1
Why not?

I would kneel down, open my arms and laugh in ecstasy as hellfire consumes everything.
You damn well wouldnā€™t bro. This wasnā€™t your main character villain moment šŸ™

• JFL
I hate my life

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Pierrot and Deleted member 62821
Well , itā€™s a bit confusing

Our great grandparents or even grandparents were couples because they believed in the soul and not the looks

Society has changed greatly

Looks , the flesh are only a temporary thing for the world. And we must reject the modern world

Thatā€™s why I improve the soul as-well , as it lives on unlike the flesh. It ascends into heaven when you pass away

God has given us the gift of eternal peace and life.

I still canā€™t explain well and my knowledge is vague
Man, even your grandparents got together partly because of looks. It for sure was accentuated by culture but we are biologically wired to choose better looking people for partners since the dawn of humanity

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l, Deleted member 62821 and NarcissusšŸ„€
Man, even your grandparents got together partly because of looks. It for sure was accentuated by culture but we are biologically wired to choose better looking people for partners since the dawn of humanity
This is water. randomop made no sense

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and Pierrot
Imagine, possibly the end of the world because of some bullshit confrontation between people for a piece of Land. We humans are really stupid

• +1
Reactions: NarcissusšŸ„€
Imagine, possibly the end of the world because of some bullshit confrontation between people for a piece of Land. We humans are really stupid
Kinda crazy to think humans at some point of history were only a small close family.
But now we're like 8 billion and going to kill each other

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sushifart, Pierrot and gigell

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Pierrot
Itā€™s deeper than that

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Itā€™s deeper than that
How is it deeper than that ? I know people have died, I know there are cultural and religious differences but man all that is bs.
In the end weā€™re all the same. Who gives a fuck about color of the skin or culture or a piece of land when family will be torn apart and children will be killed

Difference between then and now is that they got together for looks but stayed for a greater purpose despite their fading looks. Now people are more vapid. Even if I ascended lookswise I don't know if I really give a shit enough to deal with the average foid just because most of them have dishonored themselves into being a fleshlight with a monthly subscription, just being in a relationship with someone like that would dirty your fucking name if their history gets revealed.

• +1
Difference between then and now is that they got together for looks but stayed for a greater purpose despite their fading looks. Now people are more vapid. Even if I ascended lookswise I don't know if I really give a shit enough to deal with the average foid just because most of them have dishonored themselves into being a fleshlight with a monthly subscription, just being in a relationship with someone like that would dirty your fucking name if their history gets revealed.
Agreed

• +1
How is it deeper than that ? I know people have died, I know there are cultural and religious differences but man all that is bs.
In the end weā€™re all the same. Who gives a fuck about color of the skin or culture or a piece of land when family will be torn apart and children will be killed
It's deeper because your race and culture is what will remain (so long as the human race exists). Even in their own texts they understand that something even as simple as race mixing is an abandonment of your cultural and racial inheritance (i.e. Esau who mixed with Canaanites or whatever). I personally don't care who wins in their conflict, but it's also very clear that Israel are not really at war with Palestine, but are really just on a genocide because they believe Palestine belongs to them and they want to get rid of all the non-jews living there. I've spoken to orthodox jews about shit like race-mixing, for example, their opinions on it were negative, yet they want and on occasion support non-jews in doing what they would never do themselves?

Also I know this post is kind of ironic considering what I just said before about not wanting to deal with most foids, but it's just an idea I've pondered on with all the free time I have rotting. Ofc, it's also up to the person whether they care enough to keep stuff like race and culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821, Pierrot and gigell

That movie triggered my schizophrenia when I was little, fucking french people.

• +1
It's deeper because your race and culture is what will remain (so long as the human race exists). Even in their own texts they understand that something even as simple as race mixing is an abandonment of your cultural and racial inheritance (i.e. Esau who mixed with Canaanites or whatever). I personally don't care who wins in their conflict, but it's also very clear that Israel are not really at war with Palestine, but are really just on a genocide because they believe Palestine belongs to them and they want to get rid of all the non-jews living there. I've spoken to orthodox jews about shit like race-mixing, for example, their opinions on it were negative, yet they want and on occasion support non-jews in doing what they would never do themselves?

Also I know this post is kind of ironic considering what I just said before about not wanting to deal with most foids, but it's just an idea I've pondered on with all the free time I have rotting. Ofc, it's also up to the person whether they care enough to keep stuff like race and culture.
Honestly the root of this conflict is not so much about race or culture but rather about ressources and human greed.
It is the elites who have corrupted their respective populations into hating each other and for what ? A bunch of material ressources.
Now there is a never ending resentment because people have lost family members, friends. The cycle of hatred is now too far gone and this hatred is the reason why they donā€™t want to collaborate no more and find a common ground.
Man, I canā€™t even blame people for the resentment they have, I just wish we were all able to see the big picture and give up on our individual interest.
This is sadly almost impossible and who pays the price ? Innocent people.
Lifeā€™s truly unfair and brutal

• +1
Honestly the root of this conflict is not so much about race or culture but rather about ressources and human greed.
It is the elites who have corrupted their respective populations into hating each other and for what ? A bunch of material ressources.
Now there is a never ending resentment because people have lost family members, friends. The cycle of hatred is now too far gone and this hatred is the reason why they donā€™t want to collaborate no more and find a common ground.
Man, I canā€™t even blame people for the resentment they have, I just wish we were all able to see the big picture and give up on our individual interest.
This is sadly almost impossible and who pays the price ? Innocent people.
Lifeā€™s truly unfair and brutal
True tbh. The biggest benefiters of shit like this are always just psychopaths (and people with similar brain chemistry), which let's be real most wealthy elite are probably just that, so the only things they would care about is themselves, the wealth to be gained, the wealth that is to be maintained, and their legacies (which will include solely their children and no one else's, even the other elites that they conspire with, since the only thing that matters is anything that involves them and their production).

• +1
so the only things they would care about is themselves, the wealth to be gained, the wealth that is to be maintained, and their legacies
seems counterintuitive to 'destroy the world' and cause widespread chaos if that's their goal