I hope this site burns to the ground for good

flippasav

flippasav

Narcy looks pirate from the seven slums🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Too many fucking weirdos, fags, tiktokers etc.

Everyone here likes pre pubscent gooks with anorexic bodies or tranny looking models who are mentally ill and starve themselves.
This site even counts foids like Anastasia Karanikolaou “fat”.

People put “jfl” react when you give them good advice or things that actually make sense for them to succeed.

As we all know literal guys here rate male models a 4 when women go crazy for then and give then a 7,8,9 etc. That’s because they are insecure jealous fucks. I knew one of the biggest slayers in my HS (yes he was a Chad) probably would be classed as a MTN here.

The best of the best rating section is non existent after Winter this year. Now we are left with a Walmart version of mini 4chan.
Just shitposting not even a looksmax site anymore

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: dehydrated, Paroxysm, NoseProphecy and 7 others

Everyone here likes pre pubscent gooks with anorexic bodies or tranny looking models who are mentally ill and starve themselves.

People put “jfl” react when you give them good advice or things that actually make sense for them to succeed.

As we all know literal guys here rate male models a 4 when women go crazy for then and give then a 7,8,9 etc. That’s because they are insecure jealous fucks. I knew one of the biggest slayers in my HS (yes he was a Chad) probably would be classed as a MTN here.

The best of the best rating section is non existent after Winter this year. Now we are left with a Walmart version of mini 4chan.
Dude u are also the one who posted NSFW shit here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50253

Idk how many possible looksmaxxes there are honestly, I mean it feels like everything’s already been posted and then just reworded in other people’s guides :/ I’m not surprised this forum became a shitposting site tbh, had to happen sometimes ig

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Idk how many possible looksmaxxes there are honestly, I mean it feels like everything’s already been posted and then just reworded in other people’s guides :/ I’m not surprised this forum became a shitposting site tbh, had to happen sometimes ig
I hope there will be better ones in the future

Tbh looksmaxxing is pretty water there's from the cope go gym, skincare and shit for eyebrows and lashes. Most of this stuff could be put on a a single page pretty simple stuff most of it is mainstream. That's why I always laugh at people who gatekeep it'd all mainstream. It comes the surgerys it ofc gets more complicated but most people on here ain't getting surgery