I Intend To Ascend Without Surgery

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
I’m in no rush either. But I’m hoping that I’ll eventually utilize things like electric stimulation to grow my facial bones. Eventually grow my height with sleep stretching and supplements. Grow my frame somehow, gymmaxxing could work but I’d prefer augmenting bones over muscle.

Maybe eventually I’ll find a way to lighten eyes, but I’d have to be completely sure it’s safe.

I’m just focusing on anti-aging first so that I can retain my current attractiveness as long as I can while I slowly ascend without facing invasive surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyrre, jflsnowdzz, BrickTop and 7 others
Eventually grow my height with sleep stretching and supplements. Grow my frame somehow, gymmaxxing could work but I’d prefer augmenting bones over muscle.
4744 angry balding beard christianity clothes glasses heart i love open mouth red face religio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, rand anon, 5'7 zoomer and 9 others
how do you get invisible character into your name wtf? mirin name

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, Whitepill_Saint, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
I plan on getting a stacy gf via telekinesis and jedi mind tricks

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 52566, FutureSlayer and 5 others
electric stimulation to grow my facial bones
elab?

for facial bones @BrahminBoss claims to have gotten results with t3 and dht

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, PotassiumMaxxer, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
Growing your height with sleep stretching is temporary

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and Whitepill_Saint
elab?

for facial bones @BrahminBoss claims to have gotten results with t3 and dht
No not with t3. Calcium sunlight magnesium pregnenolone and weight lifting. Mind you I was in an extremely high stress depressed state eating crap so complete reversal of lifestyle is what helped . For someone whose already eating somewhat healthy ,sleeping a lot etc there’s not much to be done .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kyrre, Youㅤ, Whitepill_Saint and 1 other person
No not with t3. Calcium sunlight magnesium pregnenolone and weight lifting. Mind you I was in an extremely high stress depressed state eating crap so complete reversal of lifestyle is what helped . For someone whose already eating somewhat healthy ,sleeping a lot etc there’s not much to be done .
I live like a slave who never goes outside, I think I could benefit from your method tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shkreliii, Whitepill_Saint and BrahminBoss
I live like a slave who never goes outside, I think I could benefit from your method tbh
I used to sleep 12 hours when I was doing this stuff Jfl. For comparison in school I was sleeping only 6 hours

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and lilxder2
I used to sleep 12 hours when I was doing this stuff Jfl. For comparison in school I was sleeping only 6 hours
how long till you fully reversed? 1 year is realistic?

how long till you fully reversed? 1 year is realistic?
2 in my case. But if I had known everything I knew now 1 would be enough

Growing your height with sleep stretching is temporary
Temporary or not, height is height. But I was speculating that collagen + glucosamine + hyaluronic acid + chondroitin + MSM + other supplements to stimulate collagen and bone synthesis would either increase results or make them more retainable/permanent

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
Thats some anakin skywalker starwars type method lol
Do you want to diy this at home somehow?
Right now I haven’t been thinking about it because my priority is to learn how to live optimally to slow aging as much as possible. Once I plateau on my anti aging lifestyle or otherwise have time, then I will research ways to ascend. I must stay young though because my ascension will be a long slow process and will manifest late. It’s good to know of possible things I can utilize in the future when the time comes.

• +1
Reactions: kyrre
Copeee

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Copes on copes on copes on copes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back