I just cant believe how whites are so superior

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
They are taller,Stronger,More attractive,More high class,richer than all of the other races.Fuark man being white is litterally heaven.I envy every white guy tbh.And when your white tall and good looking.I mean then I ve got no words for you.You can just choose how you want to live your life.Girls Just love white bois Its a fucking fact.Us middle easterners are fucked😔 we are all Automatically muslim gang rape terrorists.And gooks...Well Gooks are just fucking subhuman nerds.Jfl this life.Blacks are ugly af most of the time but they got racism halo.Jfl Why wasnt I born White ,with blue beautiful kind eyes😊

REPEAT AFTER ME:
WHITE POWER!
WHITE POWER!
WHITE POWER!

Thanks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, xit, BrettyBoy and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Achathin, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
They are taller,Stronger,More attractive,More high class,richer than all of the other races.Fuark man being white is litterally heaven.I envy every white guy tbh.And when your white tall and good looking.I mean then I ve got no words for you.You can just choose how you want to live your life.Girls Just love white bois Its a fucking fact.Us middle easterners are fucked😔 we are all Automatically muslim gang rape terrorists.And gooks...Well Gooks are just fucking subhuman nerds.Jfl this life.Blacks are ugly af most of the time but they got racism halo.Jfl Why wasnt I born White ,with blue beautiful kind eyes😊

REPEAT AFTER ME:
WHITE POWER!
WHITE POWER!
WHITE POWER!

Thanks
will you let a white man impregnate your future wife?

white people are done for, rome is burning

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933

REPEAT AFTER ME:
WHITE POWER!
WHITE POWER!
WHITE POWER!

Thanks
First of all, blacks have superior physical abilities to whites.
Second of all, depends on what white you are, the whites you are referring to are the Anglo/Aryan North whites.
If you are Slavic it's still bad .

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
will you let a white man impregnate your future wife?
Yes i will
Second of all, depends on what white you are, the whites you are referring to are the Anglo/Aryan North whites.
Yea I mean american White,German white not Slavic.Maybe blacks are superior phissicaly but whites are still up there+All the other benefits

Not necessarily Slavic they are white tall and strong..they are kinda ugly in looks but so are most aglos also..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2352 and 1 other person
Not necessarily Slavic they are white tall and strong..they are kinda ugly in looks but so are most aglos also..
Yea but if your aryan white you are tall white strong AND good looking.So better than slavic since most of them look low class

your definition of white is so flexible you fucking coping subhuman.

NO RACE FOR YOUR FACE @Simone Nobili

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and CopingCel
Yea but if your aryan white you are tall white strong AND good looking.So better than slavic since most of them look low class
This is such a stereotype.. for everyone that has traveled to Germany Switzerland etc you can see how ugly most men are..not as much as slavic but atleast Slavic are not cucks unlike westerners

• +1
Reactions: jfcage, Deleted member 2745 and turkproducer
Whites are cucky

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and SikKunt
This is such a stereotype.. for everyone that has traveled to Germany Switzerland etc you can see how ugly most men are..not as much as slavic but atleast Slavic are not cucks unlike westerners
What?No dude In germany Whites are tall strong masculine hunks.Just go tp university here.They mog the ethnic tryhards to death

are you talking about Nordics?

your definition of white is so flexible you fucking coping subhuman.

NO RACE FOR YOUR FACE @Simone Nobili
Stfu race is so important its been proven a million times

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
OP was dominated by a white man

• Hmm...
Reactions: xit

• +1
Reactions: xit and SikKunt
Fair enough.

Stfu race is so important its been proven a million times
lol idgaf bitch. ethnicity is mostly just coloring and you can cope all you want because I'm Jatt Indian and shit on your bs cope because im very light skinned

lol idgaf bitch. ethnicity is mostly just coloring and you can cope all you want because I'm Jatt Indian and shit on your bs cope because im very light skinned
you still have australoid ancestry

Jatts are like 30-35 percent aryan at most,rest is iranian and australoid.
bro i'm fully aryan meaning indo-iranian, and i look ethnic

Feminism hurts ethnic/black men more than anyone else

bro i'm fully aryan meaning indo-iranian, and i look ethnic
Aryan means different thing to different people. aryans were people from steppes in ancient russia

so you telling me iranians were white skinned? FUCK out of here with that cope
Iranians are not aryan you retard.Yamnaya and steppe people are different from iranians.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Aryan means different thing to different people. aryans were people from steppes in ancient russia
i see. I don't know what's my race though, like my parents are whitter than me, but still.

Iranians are not aryan you retard.Yamnaya and steppe people are different from iranians.
you didnt even understand what I said bitch. what IM saying is that Jatts, Pasthuns and rors have more traits of our Aryan ancestors than nordic cucks.

yamnaya had dark hair and dark eyes.

and the actual Aryans after that were red haired with light eyes something that isnt rare at all for us.

also they were never your ancestors you fucking cuck
the only link you have to them look like us . lol

you didnt even understand what I said bitch. what IM saying is that Jatts, Pasthuns and rors have more traits of our Aryan ancestors than nordic cucks.

yamnaya had dark hair and dark eyes.

and the actual Aryans after that were red haired with light eyes something that isnt rare at all for us.

also they were never your ancestors you fucking cuck
the only link you have to them look like us . lol
Wait,I'll post Dna results

What?No dude In germany Whites are tall strong masculine hunks.Just go tp university here.They mog the ethnic tryhards to death
Bro i been to Germany for a fucking year..yes they are tall strong etc but facially no they are not so attractive especially the women

Users who are viewing this thread

Back