I just fractured my entire skull

X D

X D

Looks or death
this is actually the best thing I have ever felt. my entire maxilla and the entire back of my head is still hurting after 30 minutes because of my self performed NCR therapy. when I inflated the balloon inside of my nose I actually heard my whole skull cracking. the pain is so addicting I can’t wait to do this again. idk if I really fractured something in my skull but who cares ascension is near boyos :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Framemogger69, Samsepioler, Manletmachine and 2 others
sounds like you're gonna accidentally kill yourself in the future

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and Manletmachine
Blud is a full blown retard 💀

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Ha hopefully next time you die

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
you hating while I ascend
and I’m stretching out your oneitis while you shove a condom in your nose

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Samsepioler
I had 1k in 3 and 500 on my first day
500 posts on your first day on this forum and claims to fucking my oneitis :lul: mf you’re rooted to your chair you can’t even walk outside

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
M
this is actually the best thing I have ever felt. my entire maxilla and the entire back of my head is still hurting after 30 minutes because of my self performed NCR therapy. when I inflated the balloon inside of my nose I actually heard my whole skull cracking. the pain is so addicting I can’t wait to do this again. idk if I really fractured something in my skull but who cares ascension is near boyos :lul:
mirin Tier 1 level Bonemashing

• +1
Reactions: X D
500 posts on your first day on this forum and claims to fucking my oneitis :lul: mf you’re rooted to your chair you can’t even walk outside
Standing up as we speak nigga, I’d stretch your oneitis so far your dick couldn’t touch the wall of her pink stretched out used vagina

Ascend or die trying

• +1
Reactions: X D