I JUST GAVE A LITTLE KID A FUCKING CIGARETTE

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Brother I was literally listening to music smoking a good one innit in the bus station, it’s usually full of ppl there

I wasn’t even paying attention some girl said excuse me do u have a cigarette for me?

And i just pulled out my thing and let her take one without even saying a word since this happens often

But then I realised oh shit she looked 12 bro like legit max 14

Bro I’m such a fucking scumbag @Beastimmung i think I’m gonna turn myself in

I was literally in a bus station full of school children and I give one a cigarette what kind of retard does this shit??? I hate myself bro

I should’ve told her to fuck off and give her a lesson on not to smoke

WHAT KIND OF EXAMPLE AM I MAN IM SUCH A ASSHOLE

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, nordicfoidslayer23, BigJimsWornOutTires and 5 others
Hate myself so much I’m pathetic at this point if she was at least like 16 I wouldn’t be so disappointed in myself

What a fuckibg fag and I smoke so much my hands are shaking because of excessive nicotine

Such a failure

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: oldcel2002 and kebab
Less competition
Good job

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Less competition
Good job
Less competition for what?

She probably thought I was also some school teen since I’m a young looking manlet so she thought yeah this mf will definitely give me a cigarette

And I did, WHAT A IRRESPONSIBLE ADULT I AM

IMAGINE IF SHES SOMEONES LITTLE CHILD AND IM HELPING HER ADDICTION

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: diamondbill and kebab
evil manlet
report him to german authorities please @stunna

• +1
Reactions: stunna
evil manlet
Just sent it to the south german police office together with all his pedophilia posts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Iasacrko and Abhorrence
evil manlet
tell the police the evil mexican manlet gave the german girl a cig laced with some rape drug

@stunna

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: laaoo, Iasacrko and stunna
Dumb bitch decided to start smoking her fault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
typical .org user, a girl says 3 words to him and he makes a thread about it
wish that was me

• +1
Reactions: laaoo and Deleted member 51465
evil manlet
Just sent it to the south german police office together with all his pedophilia posts
Bro no pedophilia I didn’t even talk to her I get multiple adults asking for cigs it’s normal here in Germany

This time it was some child i just wanted to. Go back to listening to music I didn’t even talk to her just took out the pack and let her pull one out

• JFL
Reactions: Abhorrence
Less competition for what?

She probably thought I was also some school teen since I’m a young looking manlet so she thought yeah this mf will definitely give me a cigarette

And I did, WHAT A IRRESPONSIBLE ADULT I AM

IMAGINE IF SHES SOMEONES LITTLE CHILD AND IM HELPING HER ADDICTION
Ngl I thought it was a boy

• JFL
typical .org user, a girl says 3 words to him and he makes a thread about it
wish that was me
Bro it’s nothing like this it’s a child I would make it if it was boy or girl she looked like she was a 14 yo

tell the police the evil mexican manlet gave the german girl a cig laced with some rape drug

@stunna
Crazy ass nigga I’m not fucking every girl I see and especially not this child

I was literally waiting at the time when school students go get a bus that’s the last place I’m looking for sex at

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: laaoo and Abhorrence
it’s a child
she looked like she was a 14 yo

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
U sick little cuck

Everyone in this thread thinks I’m sexualising some little girl I should’ve just said kid and not specified the gender

That’s what I did in the title but got fucked after I mentioned she pronouns
You are a g everyone makes mistakes

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
You are a g everyone makes mistakes
Yeah its rlly brutal here in Germany when ur a late teen like I am 19 these kids think I’ll give them cigarettes and I always ask for the age but this time I was too distracted

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
Yeah its rlly brutal here in Germany when ur a late teen like I am 19 these kids think I’ll give them cigarettes and I always ask for the age but this time I was too distracted
I don’t go outside other than work because I am a manlet subhuman so wouldn’t know lad

I don’t go outside other than work because I am a manlet subhuman so wouldn’t know lad

nice country, in my country its the kids who give the cigarettes to the olders, they be movin packs at 11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, vaninskybird and Iasacrko
nice country, in my country its the kids who give the cigarettes to the olders, they be movin packs at 11
I felt bad cause I gave a 16 yo dude a cigarette and now some 14 yo girl it’s OBER

• JFL
Reactions: diamondbill
I felt bad cause I gave a 16 yo dude a cigarette and now some 14 yo girl it’s OBER
my first cigarette was at 14, a guy who was 13 gave it to me he started at 10
90% of everyone i knew in high school smoked atleast once before 17 even the geeks

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
my first cigarette was at 14, a guy who was 13 gave it to me he started at 10
90% of everyone i knew in high school smoked atleast once before 17 even the geeks
Still think it’s probably illegally for a 19 yo man to be giving school children cigarettes

Idk what tf was going though my head I wasn’t even paying attention

I should stop saying this but...kill yourself faggot

• JFL
I should stop saying this but...kill yourself faggot
I should’ve a long time ago

Imagine handing out cigarettes to kids and I also had done this to a 16 yo guy who also asked I’m a monster at this point

At least my excuse with him is I couldn’t tell if he was 16 or 18 but this girl was definitely not 18

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
Still think it’s probably illegally for a 19 yo man to be giving school children cigarettes

Idk what tf was going though my head I wasn’t even paying attention
sharing is caring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell and Iasacrko
sharing is caring
Idk man next time I’ll pay more attention

These mf are expensive asf too the only reason I give ppl one is I’m so nice n chit but I shouldn’t