Reactions: Insomniac
GUP6sb.gif

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
NickGurr
= Bro.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
[IMG alt="Ritalincel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/442.jpg?1555042011[/IMG] = addict

EDIT: bro can u see the pics I drag and drop? All I can see is:
[IMG alt="Ritalincel"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/442.jpg?1555042011[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Never began for drag and drop cels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
https://incels.is/attachments/lsdcel-gif.106310/

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr and Insomniac

At the top is Mio. She is the coolest in the band, she has an awesome voice and she seems pretty chill to hang around with. All in all she has the platonic qualities that suit me well in a partner while still being someone enough like me so I could be friends with her. She is also super cute. Then there is Azusa. She is cute but her personality would get on my nerves from a waifu perspective. I can't handle people who take life to seriously. She's pretty cool though. Then there's Ritsu. She's cool but seems like a lot of energy. She likes to mess around and all of that and I like that in a person. She's platonic tier, but relationship? eh. Yui. What else can I say? She's cute and cool but at the end of the day I'd be her carer. I don't want that. Tsumugi. She's the kind of rich I don't mind. Chill, relaxed and all over cool. Awesome personality. Would be friends with/10. She is super kawaii desu ne~ forgive me it was a joke but, again, a platonic thing. I'd like to be friends with her very much. Obviously the rest of the cast aren't up in the top five, but it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift, and all who disagree with me are fucking normies.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
View attachment 40255

At the top is Mio. She is the coolest in the band, she has an awesome voice and she seems pretty chill to hang around with. All in all she has the platonic qualities that suit me well in a partner while still being someone enough like me so I could be friends with her. She is also super cute. Then there is Azusa. She is cute but her personality would get on my nerves from a waifu perspective. I can't handle people who take life to seriously. She's pretty cool though. Then there's Ritsu. She's cool but seems like a lot of energy. She likes to mess around and all of that and I like that in a person. She's platonic tier, but relationship? eh. Yui. What else can I say? She's cute and cool but at the end of the day I'd be her carer. I don't want that. Tsumugi. She's the kind of rich I don't mind. Chill, relaxed and all over cool. Awesome personality. Would be friends with/10. She is super kawaii desu ne~ forgive me it was a joke but, again, a platonic thing. I'd like to be friends with her very much. Obviously the rest of the cast aren't up in the top five, but it goes like this: the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift, and all who disagree with me are fucking normies.
what do you mean top? there ceiling is at the top bro

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly

eyo monice gun git in dis betch her
ay u kno gen z lik muh dik mfugga bixnood in 'ere u kno i say chu sayin cuz i say u b blak in da hood cuz dem frenchfries b gud but no dey b mud n taste bad so i do dem a flavor tast n crack em funz for em so a nigga may liv good doin work fo da kedz n 2 liv n clean street kno wat im sayin

yo tim 4 a french revolution up in dis bihhh

shou me wat dat mouf do wite boi

eyo nigga u f go yo
u bein hella extra w/ it rn monica betta bak dafuq 4 u git smack't da hell up ya smell me monica cuh i'm finna punch u in yo ches n make ur shoulders touch monica, brek ur frail ass lik sum dry ass macaroni monica front on sumn rayciss shit sum sus ass hoe ass fruity ass shit monica

• +1
Reactions: NickGurr
View attachment 40261
eyo nigga u f go yo
u bein hella extra w/ it rn monica betta bak dafuq 4 u git smack't da hell up ya smell me monica cuh i'm finna punch u in yo ches n make ur shoulders touch monica, brek ur frail ass lik sum dry ass macaroni monica front on sumn rayciss shit sum sus ass hoe ass fruity ass shit monica
monicas me

• Love it
Reactions: JellyBelly

mu muh moffugaa cortisol
u pirate dat shit yoza?

i ain't look into it it don't seem much special tbh monica

is it rly 2 collections lik 1-3 and 4-6?
ye i wuz jus wonderin if/why it wuz in 2 parts

I still ain'tt neva play x4 which is suposed 2 b pretty gud as afta 4 thangs kinda went downhill tbh monica