I just got mogged so fucking hard

n0rthface

n0rthface

BIGGEST COCK - INSPECTED AND CONFIRMED BY TRUECEL
I stopped at a TA and went to take a piss. Well when I walk into the bathroom every urinal is full, and the middle one is taken by an ultimate chad, 6'4, jawline could cut glass. This dude was pissing so hard it probably left a groove in the back of the urinal. Like you could hear the piss bouncing off of the urinal hard as fuck. And it was a steady steam. Usually I wouldn't piss in a urinal because my bladder is beta as fuck and doesn't like to pee unless I have privacy, but I had to piss so bad that as soon as one opened I went for it. I knew of course that I was going to piss mog everyone in there because my bladder was full and I can probably keep a soft stream for a minute and a half with a full bladder (something I pride myself on). Of course the urinal that opened was right next to chad. So at least I was happy that since he had been pissing for at least 30 seconds since I walked in there to the time that the urinal next to him was clear, that I would be able to piss mog the shit out of him. Well I unzip and try my hardest to start peeing, but my beta bladder only let out like three embarrassing spurts. I could tell he kinda looked at me too, like, having trouble there bud? So I held my breath cause I know that helps jump start a shy bladder. Well my face was red as fuck cause I was straining so hard to pee and holding my breath. I was literally seeing spots. Then my beta fucking lower intestine lets out a queef sounding fart cause I'm straining so hard. I swear Chad almost chuckled before letting out the longest, deepest sounding fart I'd ever heard. So not bad enough to piss mog me, he has to fart mog me too. All the while without a single break in the hardest pressured stream I've ever heard. For at least a minute so far since I'd walked in. Finally I get my stream started and it's slow as fuck cause I'm straining so hard just to pee. So I'm like okay, this dudes been pissing hard enough to cut concrete for a minute straight, no way he's gonna piss longer than me. This fucking ultimate Chad continues pissing hard enough to spray civil rights protesters for another minute after that, while I pitifully spurt out beta puffs of clear piss. I'm sure his was a nuclear orange color from STDs, liquor, and testosterone. So this man CNC water jet cuts into this urinal for 2 minutes straight that I witnessed, not counting however long he was pissing before I walked in there, while im spurt spurting clear piss that barely reaches the lip of the urinal. Meanwhile he has a complete unbroken stream even with a ripping alpha baritone fart. Then, I shit you not, this motherfucker proceeds to sneeze. Without. Breaking. Stream. I literally did not know that was possibly. But this man sneezes and doesn't break stream. I'm pretty sure he kept his eyes open while he sneezed too, but I couldn't tell because his hunter eyes were already such small slits with no visible upper eyelid. Then, I'm like well I have at least 30-45 seconds of solid stream left. I'm literally counting down the seconds. Feeling my bladder get lower and lower, and In the silent room all I can hear is the sound of a rushing dam of water slamming against his urinal. There's literally a line forming to the urinals, everyone else that was pissing had already cycled out and washed hands and left, it's just me and Chad and 4 new guys pissing, and I'm praying the whole time like please God this man was pissing before I even walked in here please don't make me run out before him. Well of course I run out and zip up in shame as he continues to Bull Connor the fuck out of that urinal like it was a black man in the 60s. Then I shamefully turn to wash my hands as another beta rushes into my spot at the urinal. Literally not even any of the fresh pissers were peeing as hard as chad. And the bathroom had a full size mirror above the sinks, and Chad with his fucking hunter eyes and grin is knowingly staring into my soul through the mirror while I wash my hands. So I can't really make eye contact with myself either in a mirror, so I just intensely focused on my hands while I washed them. Then I start the blow dryer, and meanwhile 4 guys have cycled in and out of the urinals and Chad is still pissing. I swear to god I could hear that fire hose stream over the blow dryer. And it wasn't a normal dryer, it was one of those jet ones that puts a dent in your skin while you use it. I shamefully walked out with my head down and as the door swung shut I could still hear him pissing. I’ve been completely and utterly humiliated, I may as well just disappear from society after this brutal mogging. Ive drunk a full bottle of jack daniels, I’m thinking about hanging myself…

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: anthony111553, qqpkp, currylightskin and 35 others
Jm17maxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Deleted member 15827, Cidre enjoyer and 2 others
What the blackpill does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, Skywalker, j05 and 13 others
Dn rd

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, soover4me, ICXCLuvr and 8 others
read everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
Book GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, anactualdude, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
Not a single pixel of any letter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15827 and n0rthface
Jm17maxxing
BLM looted because of the 400 years of black lives not mattering and a cop kneeling on a black mans neck for 9 minutes while he begged for his life( he wouldn’t even have got arrested nor got charged or went to jail if it wasn’t for the riots) you just want black people to keep turning the other cheek.

go polish up on ur non existent black history knowledge you live in Germany and want to play the devils advocate u pussy

I thought I already dealt with you bitch, get the fuck off my thread dumbasss

Another privileged white boy with a meaningless useless opinion who would probably kill jimself if he was black(u can’t hide from ur problems when u are black) unlike white boys like u who go into the basement and stay locked in the house for months because this is a “ cruel world” all because some kids call u ugly in high school.

fuck off my thread boy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, PrinceLuenLeoncur, volcelfatcel and 3 others
didn't read shit but it is what it is , life is mog or get mogged

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and ShowerMaxxing
BLM looted because of the 400 years of black lives not mattering and a cop kneeling on a black mans neck for 9 minutes while he begged for his life( he wouldn’t even have got arrested nor got charged or went to jail if it wasn’t for the riots) you just want black people to keep turning the other cheek.

go polish up on ur non existent black history knowledge you live in Germany and want to play the devils advocate u pussy

I thought I already dealt with you bitch, get the fuck off my thread dumbasss

Another privileged white boy with a meaningless useless opinion who would probably kill jimself if he was black(u can’t hide from ur problems when u are black) unlike white boys like u who go into the basement and stay locked in the house for months because this is a “ cruel world” all because some kids call u ugly in high school.

fuck off my thread boy.
Keep eating up those WS narratives and keep hanging out with 4chan weirdos or whatever W: domain y’all be at. people like u aren’t even taught to hate black people u just want black people to hate on, every black person isn’t a criminal and even when someone is a criminal, y’all just want to dehumanize them and demonize them so y’all can desensitize a murder, and or torture. Some of y’all will even go so far as to lie and paint someone as a criminal when something happens to them to do just that, because WS have converted u over into using their tactics. you don’t know a fucking thing u just another hating ass bitch, who hate black people cuz other people do, go look up war on drugs in the 70s and war on poverty which primary goal was to create a environment with crime, target the black community with drugs and guns so they could put them in prison to do prison later and cycle of stuff can go on in the community, the judges, cops, prosecutor used to over sentience black men for any and everything and war on drugs so they could have a “ reason “ to harass any and every black person and to convince the public that every blzck person is some criminal or w.e, most criminals don’t even experience first hand racism or get murdered by cops they just go to jail. Normal black people are the ones who get killed by cops most of the time and experience racism, I’m telling u this as normal black guy all the stuff u believe are false and half truths, but devils have been lying for 200 years and are very good at lying because that’s what they do. people like u just want an excuse to hate black people and support evil against them because u need someone to hate on u bitch without actually properly educating urself , u will never learn none of the shit I know and the stuff that matters in school, that’s why we have weirdos like u and a tons of other people who hate black people cuz they are ignorant as fuck and don’t know and just have a evil spirit that needs to hate.

At the end of the day black people have always been hated because of their skin color u bitch, but bitches like u and actual real WS(people who was taught to hate black people) will do 100 mental gymnastics and lie about it and have 20 excuses on why u dont like or hate black people I’m sick u of u losers lying on black people and spreading lies, and half truth narratives. ignorant ass bitch. Get the fuck out of here and man the fuck up and tell the truth there’s a reason why smart black people and successful, and or rich black people are hated by pussies like u and experience a lot of hate it’s simply because u hate black people for their skin color u coward. y’all so pussy, y’all think any blzck person who stands up for themselves is aggressive, thug, arrogant, or an “ angry black man”, yo punk ass don’t like a black nigga talking to yo hoe ass like this cuz we suppose to be “ obedient and subservient” like a good ass boy for a pat on the head and “ ur one of the good ones
😏
”right? Fuck yo racist ass u bitch, people like u disgust me I’m being 100% real ill always tell the truth cuz I’m not a self hating bitch like the ones u prolly used to being around on websites that are weirder than this one.

At the end of the day black people have always been hated because of their skin color u bitch, but bitches like u and actual real WS(people who was taught to hate black people) will do 100 mental gymnastics and lie about it and have 20 excuses on why u dont like or hate black people I’m sick u of u losers lying on black people and spreading lies, and half truth narratives. ignorant ass bitch. Get the fuck out of here and man the fuck up and tell the truth there’s a reason why smart black people and successful, and or rich black people are hated by pussies like u and experience a lot of hate it’s simply because u hate black people for their skin color u coward. y’all so pussy, y’all think any blzck person who stands up for themselves is aggressive, thug, arrogant, or an “ angry black man”, yo punk ass don’t like a black nigga talking to yo hoe ass like this cuz we suppose to be “ obedient and subservient” like a good ass boy for a pat on the head and “ ur one of the good ones
😏
”right? Fuck yo racist ass u bitch, people like u disgust me I’m being 100% real ill always tell the truth cuz I’m not a self hating bitch like the ones u prolly used to being around on websites that are weirder than this one.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 17291 and n0rthface

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
I mog him (5'11 twinks are ideal)

Keep eating up those WS narratives and keep hanging out with 4chan weirdos or whatever W: domain y’all be at. people like u aren’t even taught to hate black people u just want black people to hate on, every black person isn’t a criminal and even when someone is a criminal, y’all just want to dehumanize them and demonize them so y’all can desensitize a murder, and or torture. Some of y’all will even go so far as to lie and paint someone as a criminal when something happens to them to do just that, because WS have converted u over into using their tactics. you don’t know a fucking thing u just another hating ass bitch, who hate black people cuz other people do, go look up war on drugs in the 70s and war on poverty which primary goal was to create a environment with crime, target the black community with drugs and guns so they could put them in prison to do prison later and cycle of stuff can go on in the community, the judges, cops, prosecutor used to over sentience black men for any and everything and war on drugs so they could have a “ reason “ to harass any and every black person and to convince the public that every blzck person is some criminal or w.e, most criminals don’t even experience first hand racism or get murdered by cops they just go to jail. Normal black people are the ones who get killed by cops most of the time and experience racism, I’m telling u this as normal black guy all the stuff u believe are false and half truths, but devils have been lying for 200 years and are very good at lying because that’s what they do. people like u just want an excuse to hate black people and support evil against them because u need someone to hate on u bitch without actually properly educating urself , u will never learn none of the shit I know and the stuff that matters in school, that’s why we have weirdos like u and a tons of other people who hate black people cuz they are ignorant as fuck and don’t know and just have a evil spirit that needs to hate.

😏

😏
You a boot licking coon ass bitch if u black and all this time u was up here talking like a WS and defending them with ur heart and soul, classic house nigga. Idk why u assume I eat kfc( and if I did it would be because I like it)

you corny as fuck and probably one of the actual weird ass black people who gotta be ovbeident and subservient to white people sho still see you as a nigga.

shut yo fucking mouth

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel

😏

😏
@jm17 clean up shit for a job

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and volcelfatcel
you can meet me if you want that memory to fade away

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Not a letter, don’t care to read about how chad pisses better than incel

I stopped at a TA and went to take a piss. Well when I walk into the bathroom every urinal is full, and the middle one is taken by an ultimate chad, 6'4, jawline could cut glass. This dude was pissing so hard it probably left a groove in the back of the urinal. Like you could hear the piss bouncing off of the urinal hard as fuck. And it was a steady steam. Usually I wouldn't piss in a urinal because my bladder is beta as fuck and doesn't like to pee unless I have privacy, but I had to piss so bad that as soon as one opened I went for it. I knew of course that I was going to piss mog everyone in there because my bladder was full and I can probably keep a soft stream for a minute and a half with a full bladder (something I pride myself on). Of course the urinal that opened was right next to chad. So at least I was happy that since he had been pissing for at least 30 seconds since I walked in there to the time that the urinal next to him was clear, that I would be able to piss mog the shit out of him. Well I unzip and try my hardest to start peeing, but my beta bladder only let out like three embarrassing spurts. I could tell he kinda looked at me too, like, having trouble there bud? So I held my breath cause I know that helps jump start a shy bladder. Well my face was red as fuck cause I was straining so hard to pee and holding my breath. I was literally seeing spots. Then my beta fucking lower intestine lets out a queef sounding fart cause I'm straining so hard. I swear Chad almost chuckled before letting out the longest, deepest sounding fart I'd ever heard. So not bad enough to piss mog me, he has to fart mog me too. All the while without a single break in the hardest pressured stream I've ever heard. For at least a minute so far since I'd walked in. Finally I get my stream started and it's slow as fuck cause I'm straining so hard just to pee. So I'm like okay, this dudes been pissing hard enough to cut concrete for a minute straight, no way he's gonna piss longer than me. This fucking ultimate Chad continues pissing hard enough to spray civil rights protesters for another minute after that, while I pitifully spurt out beta puffs of clear piss. I'm sure his was a nuclear orange color from STDs, liquor, and testosterone. So this man CNC water jet cuts into this urinal for 2 minutes straight that I witnessed, not counting however long he was pissing before I walked in there, while im spurt spurting clear piss that barely reaches the lip of the urinal. Meanwhile he has a complete unbroken stream even with a ripping alpha baritone fart. Then, I shit you not, this motherfucker proceeds to sneeze. Without. Breaking. Stream. I literally did not know that was possibly. But this man sneezes and doesn't break stream. I'm pretty sure he kept his eyes open while he sneezed too, but I couldn't tell because his hunter eyes were already such small slits with no visible upper eyelid. Then, I'm like well I have at least 30-45 seconds of solid stream left. I'm literally counting down the seconds. Feeling my bladder get lower and lower, and In the silent room all I can hear is the sound of a rushing dam of water slamming against his urinal. There's literally a line forming to the urinals, everyone else that was pissing had already cycled out and washed hands and left, it's just me and Chad and 4 new guys pissing, and I'm praying the whole time like please God this man was pissing before I even walked in here please don't make me run out before him. Well of course I run out and zip up in shame as he continues to Bull Connor the fuck out of that urinal like it was a black man in the 60s. Then I shamefully turn to wash my hands as another beta rushes into my spot at the urinal. Literally not even any of the fresh pissers were peeing as hard as chad. And the bathroom had a full size mirror above the sinks, and Chad with his fucking hunter eyes and grin is knowingly staring into my soul through the mirror while I wash my hands. So I can't really make eye contact with myself either in a mirror, so I just intensely focused on my hands while I washed them. Then I start the blow dryer, and meanwhile 4 guys have cycled in and out of the urinals and Chad is still pissing. I swear to god I could hear that fire hose stream over the blow dryer. And it wasn't a normal dryer, it was one of those jet ones that puts a dent in your skin while you use it. I shamefully walked out with my head down and as the door swung shut I could still hear him pissing. I’ve been completely and utterly humiliated, I may as well just disappear from society after this brutal mogging. Ive drunk a full bottle of jack daniels, I’m thinking about hanging myself…
paragraphs are a blessing from the gods.

I don't think much of pissing, shitting, farting vs masculinity and a face vaginas want to grind for a squirt. What happens in the bathroom, stays there. Although, meaning to brag, I usually pee hard and steady. But ugh, the urinals are usually not low enough. So I have to back away a few feet just so my Destroyer doesn't touch the ceramic pee-pee eater. But once I was blasting the bowl and a little guy nervously take the one beside me. Elevated urinal, of course. Like a booster seat for manlets. And so he tried to pee. But there was no sound. Then I heard a tinkle. A drop, perhaps. Ugh. I wanted to smash his face apart! How dare he insult the men's bathroom with a girly tinkle.

• +1
paragraphs are a blessing from the gods.

I don't think much of pissing, shitting, farting vs masculinity and a face vaginas want to grind for a squirt. What happens in the bathroom, stays there. Although, meaning to brag, I usually pee hard and steady. But ugh, the urinals are usually not low enough. So I have to back away a few feet just so my Destroyer doesn't touch the ceramic pee-pee eater. But once I was blasting the bowl and a little guy nervously take the one beside me. Elevated urinal, of course. Like a booster seat for manlets. And so he tried to pee. But there was no sound. Then I heard a tinkle. A drop, perhaps. Ugh. I wanted to smash his face apart! How dare he insult the men's bathroom with a girly tinkle.
Ugh, I want it to be a challenge to read my posts. Only the strongest are allowed to read its contents

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Every word

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and n0rthface
Ugh, I want it to be a challenge to read my posts. Only the strongest are allowed to read its contents
But breaks wouldn't hurt, thus paragraphs. Js. Ngl. Fr. Imo, that is. Well. Not really an opinion but more so a requirement to writing, but hey...you do it how you do it. Don't allow me to pee on your parade. Ugh. Those were the moments I cherished. Back in Nawlins during Mardi Gras. Or as the locals called it, Free Pussy festival. Ugh. And that they were right about. Good times, good times.

I found myself on an abandoned float once with a hottie. It was a double-decker. So we were making out and suddenly, I had a wild and crazy idea. I told her, "What I'm about to say sounds so crazy...it might just work."

"You wanna fuck me?" She asked.

"Bingo!" And so we fucked.

• +1
Didn't even finish the title.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and n0rthface
But breaks wouldn't hurt, thus paragraphs. Js. Ngl. Fr. Imo, that is. Well. Not really an opinion but more so a requirement to writing, but hey...you do it how you do it. Don't allow me to pee on your parade. Ugh. Those were the moments I cherished. Back in Nawlins during Mardi Gras. Or as the locals called it, Free Pussy festival. Ugh. And that they were right about. Good times, good times.

I found myself on an abandoned float once with a hottie. It was a double-decker. So we were making out and suddenly, I had a wild and crazy idea. I told her, "What I'm about to say sounds so crazy...it might just work."

"You wanna fuck me?" She asked.

"Bingo!" And so we fucked.
Ah this post takes me back to my youth, I was about 23 years old. I’d been drinking with my friends and I was wasted. I went to the local McDonald’s to grab some grub, while eating my food I made eye contact with this sexy chubby girl.
We started talking and the sexual energy was crazy, nigga! I’m talkin love sparks flying in the air, I’m talking about that nigga Cupid shooting me with an arrow.

So anyways the sexual tension builds up and we both give each a smirk. We go to the disabled toilet, the toilet was dark, damp and smelly. We start making out, one thing leads to another and my cock is out. I slide my dick into her and start thrusting hard with all my might. I’m fucking her for a good five minutes and this bitch doesn’t let out one moan. “I’m I too small” i think to myself.

Well, it turns out, in my drunken excitement i didn’t stick my erect penis into her vagina, I had stuck my cock into her belly button, I realised this fact just before I was about to cum. So I blew a massive cum shot into this fat chicks belly button, I zipped up my pants and left in haste.

As soon as I opened the door there was a disabled man standing outside of the toilet, who had presumably heard the chaos that erupted from inside…
I haven’t been to McDonald’s in two years now.

• JFL
Reactions: Gurthee_Dong and BigJimsWornOutTires
Ah this post takes me back to my youth, I was about 23 years old. I’d been drinking with my friends and I was wasted. I went to the local McDonald’s to grab some grub, while eating my food I made eye contact with this sexy chubby girl.
We started talking and the sexual energy was crazy, nigga! I’m talkin love sparks flying in the air, I’m talking about that nigga Cupid shooting me with an arrow.

So anyways the sexual tension builds up and we both give each a smirk. We go to the disabled toilet, the toilet was dark, damp and smelly. We start making out, one thing leads to another and my cock is out. I slide my dick into her and start thrusting hard with all my might. I’m fucking her for a good five minutes and this bitch doesn’t let out one moan. “I’m I too small” i think to myself.

Well, it turns out, in my drunken excitement i didn’t stick my erect penis into her vagina, I had stuck my cock into her belly button, I realised this fact just before I was about to cum. So I blew a massive cum shot into this fat chicks belly button, I zipped up my pants and left in haste.

As soon as I opened the door there was a disabled man standing outside of the toilet, who had presumably heard the chaos that erupted from inside…
Well, the thought counts. And that's what really matters.

• +1
@n0rthface If this is legit and you genuinely feel depressed, blackpill has mind raped you.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and n0rthface

Man I wanna make a meme bbc comment rn but if I do I fear faggots will just be like “look I told you he’s a nigger :soy:“ what a shame count yourself lucky I was going to make the best black roast for you as eveybodys Doing it here and it looks fun

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and n0rthface
Didn't read, gay

• JFL
Man I wanna make a meme bbc comment rn but if I do I fear faggots will just be like “look I told you he’s a nigger :soy:“ what a shame count yourself lucky I was going to make the best black roast for you as eveybodys Doing it here and it looks fun
Go ahead

Fucking glad i have useless masters degree in english literature. Managed to speed read that shit with utmost comprehension

dnrd + im north indian bozo :ROFLMAO:

Funniest thread on this website:lul:

• +1
dn rd

• +1
Reactions: ostus